SOLVED: How can I add images to a blog entry?

Interestingly enough my findings proved that
sin(danielrbischoff + Longo_2_guns) = sin(danielrbischoff)cos(Longo_2_guns) + cos(danielrbischoff)sin(Longo_2_guns).

Bretimus_v2 said:
Interestingly enough my findings proved that
sin(danielrbischoff + Longo_2_guns) = sin(danielrbischoff)cos(Longo_2_guns) + cos(danielrbischoff)sin(Longo_2_guns).
That hurt my brain....

He said a sin, cos it was true. Tan lines are good.
I enjoy a tan, cos i please the ladies. Lieing is a sin.
I am awesome cos I have a tan, i did another sin.

CAN I GET AN AMEEENN?!!

The most important thing to remember that as long as there's still somewhat relevant discussion going on, there's no need to close it. Considering we're in a smaller community, we don't need to apply such a cold, direct, literal version of the rules. So long as the 5 main tenants in the FAQ are upheld, there's no real reason to close it, leaving it up to the discretion of the moderator and an analysis of the present situation to determine whether it should be closed or not. And I say, this thread is fine for now.

Also, blogs suck. Specially that one.

Longo_2_guns said:
The most important thing to remember that as long as there's still somewhat relevant discussion going on, there's no need to close it. Considering we're in a smaller community, we don't need to apply such a cold, direct, literal version of the rules. So long as the 5 main tenants in the FAQ are upheld, there's no real reason to close it, leaving it up to the discretion of the moderator and an analysis of the present situation to determine whether it should be closed or not. And I say, this thread is fine for now.

Also, blogs suck. Specially that one.
Sorry to double post, but isn't that why we had a chat thread?

Ugh mate, stop complaining that this thread hasn't been closed. Seriously, there's like, what, 15 active members on this forum? If we all posted like 50 times each in a single thread, it would still be a 'moderate' thread by other forums standards.

And yeah, Longo gets PMS fairly badly but after a few days he gets better.

madster111 said:
Ugh mate, stop complaining that this thread hasn't been closed. Seriously, there's like, what, 15 active members on this forum? If we all posted like 50 times each in a single thread, it would still be a 'moderate' thread by other forums standards.

And yeah, Longo gets PMS fairly badly but after a few days he gets better.
I was just wondering why.

UghRochester said:
Sorry to double post, but isn't that why we had a chat thread?
To an extent, yes. Though that's not here now. So really, it's just like whenever people want to do anything.

And Daniel, I'm just SO ANGRY all the time! I just HATE everything! Fuck you everyone! You all suck! Just because I'm not always positive doesn't mean there's something wrong with me! What, I can be mean too! I mean, I have shit I'm dealing with also. Just because I don't do sports or get too active doesn't mean I can't get mad too, right? I don't have to be some dumb-head jock to do that, right? Fuck you dad! Why can't you just accept me for who I am! I'm not a freak if I grow my hair out long and have a boyfriend! I just want you to love me like your son...

I'm sorry, I got a little off topic there. I think the point I'm making is I'm usually joking or sarcastic in an insult comic type way. And I'm funny, I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod