SOLVED: How can I add images to a blog entry?

I think two doubles victories on the trot speaks for your comedy >shines knuckles<

PS - Ugh......you know we were joking about your modship right? We get your need to become Mr. GR.

MattAY said:
PS - Ugh......you know we were joking about your modship right? We get your need to become Mr. GR.
Yes, of course. While I was sleeping, Dan left me a message telling me Shaft made a thread. I don't see it anywhere, I'm guessing it was locked. Apparently Shaft got this idea when I was in GR chat asking him "What would he do if I was a moderator?" That's like me asking someone at work "What would they do if I left?" If I did leave McDonald's people will go crazy, seriously! I do so much over there, it's like I really am Superman.

Why so serious?

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
Yes, of course. While I was sleeping, Dan left me a message telling me Shaft made a thread. I don't see it anywhere, I'm guessing it was locked. Apparently Shaft got this idea when I was in GR chat asking him "What would he do if I was a moderator?" That's like me asking someone at work "What would they do if I left?" If I did leave McDonald's people will go crazy, seriously! I do so much over there, it's like I really am Superman.

Why so serious?

It's in the top secret cool forum only mods and admins can access. Do you seriously want to be a mod? I think there's a space open?

MattAY said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

Why so serious?

It's in the top secret cool forum only mods and admins can access. Do you seriously want to be a mod? I think there's a space open?
Now you're just screwing around with me

Just wanted to stick my head in and say thanks to whoever put me on Vox Pop. Pretty cool : ).

P.S. reading this thread was like watching a forgotten cupboard potato on superluminal TV while accelerating at relativistic speeds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle