Grand Theft Auto 4 screen shot

lokness

Rookie
gta4.jpg

rockstar have said its fake, but what do you say?

heres the source

Frozen said:
That map in the corner looks like a bowl of cornflakes.

It's not a map.

In GTA4, you get the munchies (for obvious reasons). So, you must fill up "ceral bowl-o-meter" from time-to-time. Cornflakes are just one of many options available to you.

Personally, I'd go for some Lucky Charms.

It is also sytill in early devolpement. You acutally think there gonna make that NOIvember 2007 deadline lol.

I dont think this GTA4, but it looks likea cool clone. The mace is fresh!

I thought that was a bowl of candy in the corner...

And a female lead wouldn't work. You think she's going to fuck prostitutes, kill them and steal their money? I doubt it.

TheNesMan said:
Rockstar would never make the leap to a girl lead.

That wouldn't be so much of a leap, they might be going back to GTA's character selection. GTA had several characters, three of them girls. Plus a parrot!

it looks more like sims 2 bustin' out than grand theft auto, except of course for the mace, which would be a sweet weapon

You think whoever did this would at least be able to fake a better draw distance than that. :|

Simsy said:
Longo_2_guns said:
If its a female lead then you wouldn't go to strip clubs. Unless, she's a lesbian.

I can already see the dollar signs.

I see that..and HLA.
I'm pretty sure a GTA game with a lesbian as the lead role would automatically make it the greatest game ever made.

If the next game had a lesbian lead character I wouldn't buy it. Then again, I'm not a horny 15 yr old who loves the girl on girl action. I never really understood the point of getting your freak on with the hookers in the GTA games. Besides the fact that it fills your health up, it's pointless and directed to little boys who get a hard on watching their character pimpin it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133