Grand Theft Auto 4 screen shot

Good thing it's a fake because that mini-map is horrible. I spend half my time looking at the map on San Andreas and I doubt I would be able to find my way around if it was 3D.

FallingEastward said:
Good thing it's a fake because that mini-map is horrible. I spend half my time looking at the map on San Andreas and I doubt I would be able to find my way around if it was 3D.

So true. I played GTA III on the PC, and then Vice City was so damn different on my PS2 as a result. Didn't play it that much.

That's why I got San Andreas on my laptop and not PS2. Better view at the map.

Does anyone kno how many GTA's there are gonna be? cos surely if they keep bringing them out people are goin to slowly get bored,or maybe they wont, im just wondering..

^
Have you seen the trailer for Final Fantsy XIII?

If a game is successful, they'll keep pumping out sequals as long as gamers pay their hard earned cash.

Black_Star said:
^

If a game is successful, they'll keep pumping out sequals as long as gamers pay their hard earned cash.

FF is a bad example. Yes there are loads of FF installments but the format changes with each one just enough for it to be considered different. GTA so far has been expanding on their existing format a little bit with each installment. Street Fighter is a better example. It took them 12 installments before the format changed even slightly, almost fifty games untill the format had a largley noticable difference.

yeh and i guess that with every new generation of consoles people are going to want the games that they had on there old consoles, like GTA

Grey said:
Black_Star said:
^

FF is a bad example. Yes there are loads of FF installments but the format changes with each one just enough for it to be considered different. GTA so far has been expanding on their existing format a little bit with each installment. Street Fighter is a better example. It took them 12 installments before the format changed even slightly, almost fifty games untill the format had a largley noticable difference.

And yet, the highest number in the street fighter series is only 3.

Grey said:
Black_Star said:
^

FF is a bad example. Yes there are loads of FF installments but the format changes with each one just enough for it to be considered different. .

I agree. I just liked to use that as an example because the name is so ironic.... Final Fantasy 13! OH THE IRONY!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod