• Panic Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First World Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Longo_2_guns said:
Drop Fassbender.
Add Shia.

Can't drop Fassbender.. need someone with a good brit accent for Hoxton. We can swap out McConauighey since he was your original choice. Shia could be a decent Dallas, even though he'd come off young.

Or do we want to give Shia a shot at a British accent with Hoxton?

Sam Jackson is far too old and skinny to play Chains. But we can deal with that when we get there.

Also a cameo by Jonnah Hill as Toroto mayor Rob Ford.

jonah%20hill%20(2).JPG

Samuel L Jackson is getting too old for this.

Honestly, I think we should shun big name stars all together. Pick guys who would are like Michael Kelly, sort of well known but are looking to branch out.

Like instead of Jackson, make it Chad Coleman. He is off the Walking Dead and has a good pedigree in TV, this could be his break into movies.

You can also drop Fassbander and make it someone like Charlie Hunnam. Has a decent TV career including Sons of Anarchy, and Pacific Rim under his belt.

Maybe keep Matthew Mcconaughey for that one big star, but I don't think we need him honestly.

LinksOcarina said:
Samuel L Jackson is getting too old for this.

Honestly, I think we should shun big name stars all together. Pick guys who would are like Michael Kelly, sort of well known but are looking to branch out.

Like instead of Jackson, make it Chad Coleman. He is off the Walking Dead and has a good pedigree in TV, this could be his break into movies.

You can also drop Fassbander and make it someone like Charlie Hunnam. Has a decent TV career including Sons of Anarchy, and Pacific Rim under his belt.

Maybe keep Matthew Mcconaughey for that one big star, but I don't think we need him honestly.

Links seems to be the only one who gets the spirit of this exercise.

Jonah Hill... no.

Well Chris Farley is dead, may he RIP, so I think Jonah Could play a cracked out mayor. Think of his role in The Wolf of Wall Street only instead of Quaaludes he's drunk off his ass and smoking crack.

As for Samuel L Jackson, he's Samuel L Jackson.

41494294.jpg

Longo_2_guns said:
used44 said:
The One Big Star should be Shia as Hoxton, obviously.
Seconded.

Ok.. So far,

Wolf = Micheal Kelly
Hoxton = Shia LeBouf
Dallas = tbd
Chains = tbd

---------------------------------------------------------

Lets find our Dallas.. The unofficial Team Leader.

1408393981payday_render_by_rajivmessi-d7c1yoa.png

Bretimus_v2 said:
If we are worried about budget we could get one of the Winchester Brothers from Supernatural b

which one? they look too young to be leading this group. Anyone in charge of Shia & M.Kelly needs to be a presence on the screen. Charlie can deliver that.

00023598.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle