The Lord of the Rings: The White Council

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by downwitdaclown69, Jul 13, 2006.

1. downwitdaclown69

Its about time, they make a excellent Lord of the rings RpG type game.

This game will be for PS3 Xbox 360 and PC.

Heres a article about it on 1up.

This game will rule, i have dreamed of this game to be made for a long time. What do you people think?

2. Wes

Wes Rookie

Meh, I dunno. I tired playing that third age game and it really blew.

Looks like they're doing the same thing here only with better graphics.

3. downwitdaclown69

YEah the third age was lame, but no i think they will go with a more better approach and not the lame hack and slash like the 3 other EA games. Them sucked i thought.

I think they will go with a better story line and become a hero mode. Plus with better engines and next gen stuff, they can actually portray massive battles with tons of enimes on screen at once. :)

4. NinjaWrr

NinjaWrr Regular

Third Age wasn't that bad, it was just very very slow. All that turned baised action and hard core music all the time, it was to much for some. =P

Yah White does look good, but the horrible taint of EA is a-foot. I can taste the good graphics and bad gameplay from a mile away. I don't know, it could be good, but it seems that anything EA touches turns to butt.

All we can do is hope and prey that Command and Conquer 3 will not suck.

5. Voxen

Voxen Rookie

Speaking of Lord of the Rings, I just saw a video of LOTR online at fileplanet. It looks really bad, sorta like somewhere between everquest 1 and dungeons and dragons online. I first read about it like a year ago and it sounded like they were doing some cool stuff with it (for instance there is next to no 'magic' in the game, it's almost all melee) but the video I just saw just looks like your run of the mill MMO. But I guess thats how MMOs are, they're all just carbon copies of each other now.

6. NinjaWrr

NinjaWrr Regular

I think a lot of companies are just trying to get their game out before the WoW expansion comes out.