Movie Showdown

I have to go with Jules, the last trilogy made Vader into a caring person who turned to the Dark Side to save his wife that he met at a scary time in his life after he was torn from his mother as a lonely child that was constantly picked on by the other slave children but escaped after winning a podrace for a Jedi that somehow managed to find the one shop in Tattooine with a Force-capable child after his ship was fried by the Trade Federation after escaping Naboo with the Queen that Anakin falls in love with, marries, and has two children with that end up deposing him from his place as second in command of the Galactic Empire after he reveals his good side to his son by saving him from the Emperor at the end of the last movie. Jules is a B*d*ss M*th*rf*cker with the best hairstyle and mutton chops ever. 8)

Jules.

Yeah... So did I. Tally of the votes:

HK-47: Darth Vader (1-0)
kapow: darth vader (2-0)
keepithowitis: Jules (2-1)
LinksOcarina: Jules (2-2)
De-Ting: Jules (2-3)
schimmel: Vader (3-3)
LawnGnome: Jules (3-4)
Bretimus_v2: Jules (3-5)
KoalaRainbowPoop: vader (4-5)
DocMoc: Vader (5-5)
WickedLiquid: Vader (6-5)
MattAY: Vader (7-5)
Lien: Jules (7-6)
UghRochester: Vader ( 8-6)
10000_Squirrels: Jules ( 8-7)
kingg5: Vader (9-7)
tigerlily521985: Vader (10-7)
UrbanMasque: Jules (10-8 )
Eyebrowsv31: jeeeules (10-9)
BlackStar: JULES (10-10)

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
i vote for neither, instead i vote for FOR DARTH f****** BRING THE WRATH OF GOD DOWN UPON YOUR ASS JULES! how awesome would that be? but either way, i vote vader.

Okay I see it now... I don't know how I read that as Jules... Kinda hard to tally that vote when it's fully of nonsense.

ALRIGHT! We can't decide the winner with one tiebreaker vote, it's not epic enough... Let's try this one more time....

SUDDEN DEATH!

DARTH VADER

VS

JULES

First character to reach THREE votes wins it!!! Startting after this post! Go go go!

And the winner is JULES!

Pulp-Fiction-2.jpg

Congrats to the bad mother fucker!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod