• Heat Street

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panic Room

• First World Bank

• Total voters
Legendary Pictures

They did the most recent Mann picture Blackhat, and they're currently producing the Warcraft movie, so they have the big budget video game ties.

used44 said:
Legendary Pictures

They did the most recent Mann picture Blackhat, and they're currently producing the Warcraft movie, so they have the big budget video game ties.
Seconded.

Even though Legendary is like high level CGI, I think I'd trust this project to their peeps.

Unless there is a last minute recommendation or Wicked wants to make a case for Dreamworks - I think Legendary will be our home.

logo.png

and now we cast our first official Lead: Wolf

Wolf: 32yr old brains of the group. Nice family man turned muscle to make ends meet. Co-Star and pretty high profile role. No other restrictions aside from gender and age range. Needs to be nice enough to go to his family and office 9-5 during the day, but mean enough to be an efficient professional by night.
PayDay2Tease.jpg

Michael Kelly

PHvztbRfkRGQzy_1_m.jpg

The House of Cards actor who is villian and savior at the same time. Definitely makes you route for the bad guy and Francis Underwood's ONLY redeeming figure.

I think Michael Fassbender would be a great Hoxton (since he is the british "wildcard") type character. Mathew McC could work as Dallas too.

Could be the quickest casting session EVER~!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod