The GR Automobile Club, Liberty City.

How about that banged up car. It has no paint job, in fact it looks like a walking rust bucket.

What ever its called, that car is a sleeper. I love everything about it. It handles decently and its fast.

By the way. Fast cars don't always impress. I remember taking Kiki for a date, and she told me she liked 'my other' car better. I was in an infernous too.

lokness said:
By the way. Fast cars don't always impress. I remember taking Kiki for a date, and she told me she liked 'my other' car better. I was in an infernous too.

In all fairness I'm not sure how trusted they can be. I took Carmen on a date in a suit and she said it sucked then later I went in the exact same suit and she said it was nice.

Sam

maca2kx said:
lokness said:

In all fairness I'm not sure how trusted they can be. I took Carmen on a date in a suit and she said it sucked then later I went in the exact same suit and she said it was nice.

Sam

I think it may have to do with the condition of the car. i remember I took Carmen out on a date and she asked if I drive a better car (the car was moderately damaged) and when I took her in the same car type but in better condition, she liked it.

Im wondering if the condition of your health affects how well dates like your clothes as well because you get bloodstains on them when you are hurt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod