Question about Car Parking Multiplayer Game

pexaj

Novice
Hey everyone,

I've been playing Car Parking Multiplayer and I'm enjoying it so far. However, I have a question about the game mechanics that I was hoping someone could help me with.

I've noticed that sometimes when I'm parking my car, it seems like the hitboxes for objects like walls or other cars are a bit off. Is this a known issue in the game, or is there something I'm missing?

It's been a bit frustrating trying to navigate tight spaces when the collision detection feels a bit wonky.

Any insights or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone,

I've been playing Car Parking Multiplayer and I'm enjoying it so far. However, I have a question about the game mechanics that I was hoping someone could help me with.

I've noticed that sometimes when I'm parking my car, it seems like the hitboxes for objects like walls or other cars are a bit off. Is this a known issue in the game, or is there something I'm missing?

It's been a bit frustrating trying to navigate tight spaces when the collision detection feels a bit wonky Top 10 Best Cars for Drifting in Car Parking Multiplayer.

Any insights or tips would be greatly appreciated!
thanks in advance for any help

Hey there! I'm glad you're enjoying Car Parking Multiplayer! I've been playing it too and I can relate to your frustration with the collision detection sometimes feeling a bit off. From my experience, it seems like it could be a known issue in the game.

One tip that has helped me is to try adjusting your approach angle when parking in tight spaces. Sometimes, maneuvering the car at a slightly different angle can help avoid those wonky collisions. Also, keeping an eye on your speed while navigating can make a difference.

Hopefully, the developers are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it in future updates. In the meantime, hang in there and keep practicing! Happy parking!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehboob