Question about Warding Bond in D&D 5e

pexaj

Novice
Hey everyone,

I have a question about the Warding Bond spell in Dungeons & Dragons 5e. I'm a bit confused about how it works in terms of damage distribution between the caster and the target. Does the damage taken by the target get divided equally between the caster and the target, or does the caster take all the damage while the target takes none?

I've read the spell description multiple times, but I'm still not entirely clear on this aspect. If anyone has any insights or experiences with using Warding Bond in their games, I'd appreciate some clarification.

Hey everyone,

I have a question about the Warding Bond spell in Dungeons & Dragons 5e. I'm a bit confused about how it works in terms of damage distribution between the caster and the target. Does the damage taken by the target get divided equally between the caster and the target of warding bond 5e, or does the caster take all the damage while the target takes none?

I've read the spell description multiple times, but I'm still not entirely clear on this aspect. If anyone has any insights or experiences with using Warding Bond in their games, I'd appreciate some clarification.
Thanks in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle