The GR Gaming Club!

An idea was swimming in my head, despite the shit ton of time I have consumed with two new jobs, school and other items in my life, I have not had much time playing games recently.

I want to change that, and I want you guys to join me. I think we should try to create some type of GR Gaming Club where we get together once or twice a week and play a game together.

Let's do something multi-player too, like Borderlands, COD, L4D, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc. We can even throw in fighting games and PC stuff for the PC users. I think this is a good idea to get some good gameplaying going.

What do you say guys, who is interested?

Count me in.
We've already got a little going as far as MW2 for PC is concerned.. ie. me, GL, and diesel and nobody else, but I'd love to get some Borderlands co-op going as I haven't played it online yet.

I'm outrageously interested...but my internet keeps disconnecting me from Live every 10 minutes so I dont bother!

It's probably been taken over by DAMN DIRTY APES!

I feel like I haven't been playing games much lately either. I won't have any internet gaming capabilities until I am in Ireland though, as I sold my 360 a few weeks ago. So no games at all until I get there. :( But once I do, and I get all settled and everything, I might be up for it. :)

UrbanMasque said:
Im in only on PS3.

I nominate little big planet!

Sounds good. The Co-op modes in Uncharted 2 would be really fun too. (Seriously what's wrong with the U2 matchmaking? It takes forever!)

I'm down. Those of us in the chat regularly do this, recently on L4D2 (PC) and WipEout HD (PS3).

Someone on here just needs to start a topic about playing a game at a time and run with it.

I'm down for TF2, CSS, L4D, L4D2 on PC; or SSBB, Mario Kart, The Conduit on Wii; or LBP, GTA4, WipEout HD, Burnout Paradise, MGS4 on PS3.

I sadly can't join on the PS3, at the very least, so if you guys want to make up a schedule for that, let me know and i'll post it. 360 and Wii I am definitely available though.

Ah. Sorry, I just figured everyone with a Wii must own Mario Kart, like GameInformer's charts tell you.

I'm in for anything PC-Related: MW2, TF2, etc.

For the 360, I do have some music based games [mostly GH5.], but other than that, I'm lacking 360/PS3 MP games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle