Drunken Gaming?

Simsy

Rookie
It's a Friday night and I'm home bored, so I'm getting loaded as we speak. I was wondering... have any of you ever tried gaming when drunk? I'm sure it's got to be an interesting experience, but I've never tried it myself. What sort of games would you suggest? I'm planning on some CoD to start with, since I figure FPS with my slowed reflexes aught to be sufficiently entertaining.

Any other suggestions? Feel free to discuss.

The only game I've ever played drunk was GTA: 3/VC. Me and a few friends. That was fun. And loud.

Me and a few friends use to play goldeneye a lot drunk, that was a lot of fun trying to shoot your friends.

Do it, I play when drunk alot and it actually improves my performance alot mostly on games like DMC etc.
Multiplayer drunk gaming is the best.

Goten4 said:
Me and a few friends use to play goldeneye a lot drunk, that was a lot of fun trying to shoot your friends.

Yeah, back in the N64 days my friends and I would play Goldeneye non stop stoned.

I suggest stayign away from RPG's or any games with long stories. I tried playing MGS3 after coming home from a night of good laughs and I fell alseep in my chair waiting for the cut scene to end.

^ Aye, indeed. After CoD (which rocked the casbah on the alcohol), I switched to so KotOR2. Man that sucked.

Yeah I've done it a few times when I get back from wherever I was and played a game 'til I felt tired. I've played Spiderman 2 which was fun and I'm pretty sure I've played one of the GTA series too.

Sam

My brother was playing xbox live when he was drunk on friday. My brother drunk is like a monkey on crack. You could shut it up, but you'd have to kill it first.

I've played NFS hot pursuit 2 while drunk one evening and woke up the next morning my lap elasped time was over 6 hours and the wrong way message was blinking on the screen while my McLaren was stuck in a ditch.

Not drunk (that I can recall offhand), but otherwise inebriated, yes.

Mostly SC:BW on the computer (through battle.net...only way to make the 13 y/o kiddies bearable) or GTA:3 on mah PS2.

...I need more games. :(

LinksOcarina said:
Played super smash brothers melee drunk a few times...

I still kick butt even though im inebriated .

Super Smashed Brothers!!!

Last year my friends and I would get drunk and play Burnout3. It was supringly easy!

me and some friends would indulge in bouts of Mario kart 64 and perfect dark multi while drunk. hilarity always enevitably ensued

Well, certainly not drunk, but I've tried playing Halo 2 while high.

Dizzy factor - +10

Laughing at Grunts dying factor - +10

Fun factor - +10

the game that i ave played drunk alot of the time is gta and its quite funny
and any multiplayer player game is good lol
but stay away from games with long story lines people.

I played Silent Hill 3 stoned...alone, in the dark, during a thunder storm.

Dude, my hands were sweating I was so freaking paranoid. It was the scariest gaming experience I've ever had! By the time the building goes to the "otherworld" I had to turn it off.

GTA when drunk...or any free roaming racer or driver...its all good and you can ussually simulate what would happen if you were driving a real car in this condition...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod