Get your Affen in here. I'm not going Lien't on you.

danielrbischoff said:
It's time for a pair of birthday boys to get what's coming to them!
leather_daddy_in_utility_room.jpg

I promise he won't be gentle! Happy Birthday Affen and Lien! You'll have to share.

And this is why I have to make sure nobody sees what I'm looking at on GR.

Happy birthday gentlemen.

Mod-Chip said:
Happy birthday!

Btw Affen, I moved to Helsinki yesterday. Whereabouts do you live? Would you be down for a Scandinavian GR Meetup? 8)

-BBK

Oh my, I live in Helsinki currently aswell. I feel like somebody has invaded my safe zone. :)

What brought you back from the big world?

MattAY said:
Mod-Chip said:
Btw Affen, I moved to Helsinki yesterday.
-BBK

As you do.

What sparked that move?!

There's this awkward thing called the F1 Visa and the Department of Homeland Security. But in reality, 5 years of USA had started getting to me, plus I hadn't lived in Helsinki for 16 years.

Affen said:
Oh my, I live in Helsinki currently aswell. I feel like somebody has invaded my safe zone. :)

I know how us Finns feel about our "safe zone". Yikes. This meet up might never happen come to think of it. All we'd do is stare at each others' shoes...

Also dude, the weather here is kinda lousy, though it's shaping up to be pretty today..

Also I forgot how pretty dem women here can be. 8)

Mod-Chip said:
I know how us Finns feel about our "safe zone". Yikes. This meet up might never happen come to think of it. All we'd do is stare at each others' shoes...

Also dude, the weather here is kinda lousy, though it's shaping up to be pretty today..

Also I forgot how pretty dem women here can be. 8)

If the opportunity ever comes, I'd gladly offer you a beer or two. Maybe after couple hours of heavy drinking we might say hello to each other.

Helsinki has changed a lot in 16 years. All those beggars infesting the center.

So many beggars. But then again who am I to complain as I just did a heavy round of Kela and Sossu visits...

Your offer sounds good! Let me get settled in ;)

Sourdeez said:
Is this the new meetup thread? Im in Illinois :lol:
This is all going to start with a xbox date... then it'll end with bro rape... Best b-day present ever...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle