Get your Affen in here. I'm not going Lien't on you.

It's time for a pair of birthday boys to get what's coming to them!
leather_daddy_in_utility_room.jpg

I promise he won't be gentle! Happy Birthday Affen and Lien! You'll have to share.

Oh my...this could be a lot of fun for me...

* 3 minutes later *

...And it was!!

20090403093214.jpg

TWINS.jpg

"TWINS!"

They also posted the play signal - I assume the safe word was issued beforehand? Because that signal is naughty!!

b18_16788277.jpg

Happy Birthday guys! Enjoy being French and...is it Finnish?

danielrbischoff said:
...He's all your affen... I'm going to see the twins... Twins, basil. Twins!

And beside, i got me the tickets to a wild Stallions show (seriously, I'm so happy i got these tickets this morning! It's such a beautiful play!)

Happy Birthday Lien and thanks for the jabroni Daniel. A man can't have enough of them.

I've had enough of these GR puns. Lien will you all learn? Affen enough of you guys always goofing bischoff all the time. You can't just crUsed on by without ThinkTing about what you're doing. I'm Ughshamed of you guys. Wicked have some really cool conversations, if you guys would just Kmet to making the forums better. It's aBret time you all took a Longo look inward, and did some real thinking about what really Mattays.

Rakon gave the best birthday present ever! Everything else is meaningless. You can keep the twins Mattay...

Affen said:
Happy Birthday Lien and thanks for the jabroni Daniel. A man can't have enough of them.

Happy birthday!

Btw Affen, I moved to Helsinki yesterday. Whereabouts do you live? Would you be down for a Scandinavian GR Meetup? 8)

-BBK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod