Game of the Year Nominations

Boringman54

Rookie
It's nearing the end of 2007 and they're have been some really good games that have come out but which one do you think desreves the game of the year? You must vote for a console game and handheld game. For me:
Console: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (nobody will agree with me on this)
Handheld: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Horuglass

hard to say, i only own a wii and DS.

i guess ill vote metroid 3 for my favourite console game. and worms 2 for my favourite DS game. But...there's been more hype for games i dont have so these are kinda sketchy votes.

GR will soon do its yearly round-up anyway so i await that!

Mass Effect, Bioshock, Phantom Hourglass and Galaxy
for hidden gem, a hardcore niche game (Contra 4, Izuna and such)

Seeing how I haven't played any current gen games, I guess I haven't played any nwe games. Wait, did FFXII come out this year, or last?

This may come from left field, but I'll go ahead and nominate Kane & Lynch. I've spent the last three hours playing it, and it is godly. It's pretty much the perfect action game with a great cast of characters, great voice work, a solid story, and good gameplay.

The only negatives I've found so far is that the cover system is a bit spotty. Aside from that, incredibly realistic (well, save for the Adrenaline shots). Don't be expecting to snipe someone with a pistol from forty or fifty feet away with one shot. And the recoil on the weapons? God damn...

Personally, I'll go with Mass Effect. Hard to say no to Bioshock, though.

And I own Galaxy, just haven't played much of it yet.

Bioshock an Galaxy are definites. But there may be some surprises with games like Rock Band, Assassins Creed, or Halo 3.

There's many games to nominate. I can tell you one thing for sure though, any award Halo 3 gets (should be none) belongs to CoD:4.

Orange box all the way. Five games in one? A "Best Value" award should be given no matter what.

Then Bioshock, Mass Effect, Galaxy, and Zack and Wiki.

JCD said:
COD4 multiplayer is brilliant, but Halo 3 multiplayer is brillianter.

Halo 3 isn't worthy of anything other than "Most hyped Game" award

Team Fortress 2 is brilliantest.

old timer first post, I must be blind...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod