Did you think the year 2007 is the best video games years?

NICK93

Rookie
I think it true because look out the list :

Halo 3,
Def Jam icon
Pokemon Diamond
The simpsons game
WWE smackdown vs Raw 2008
Madden Nfl 08
Need for speed pro-street
Half-Life 2 episode 2 the orange box
Juiced 2
Metroid prime 3 corruption
and others game on 2007

Wow, you're list of the games that made this year great sucks. There's no Super Mario Galaxy, Phantom Hourglass or Bioshock on the list. The Simpsons Game did not make this year great!

take away Juiced 2, NFS: Pro Street, The Simpsons Game and add a few niche games and the few Boringman54 said, and it can be a good list.

Actually, now that I think of it, only Halo 3, Orange Box, Corruption and possibly Diamond/Pearl even deserve to be on that so called "awesome games of 2007" list of yours.

GodsNDevils said:
Do you speak English?
I doubt he does.
Diamond/Pearl will be nominated for DS game of the year, only because it's Pokemon. Not that I've actually played it.

this year. OoT had a battle at the top! who even won? this year gave some pretty sweet ass games! You've all mentioned most of them...

...but forgot the new crash bandicoot! :p
I've never played it, just love it because it's crash.

MattAY said:
this year. OoT had a battle at the top! who even won? this year gave some pretty sweet ass games! You've all mentioned most of them...

...but forgot the new crash bandicoot! :p
I've never played it, just love it because it's crash.
OoT still came out on top in the end.

Nah, 1998 was the BEST!

Half-Life
Grim Fandango
Metal Gear Solid
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Resident Evil 2
Baldur's Gate
Gran Turismo
Tekken 3
Starcraft
Unreal
Tomb Raider 3
Thief: The Dark Project
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit
Fallout 2
Final Fantasy 7 (PC)

Caped_Crusader said:
Nah, 1998 was the BEST!

Half-Life
Grim Fandango
Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil 2
Baldur's Gate
Gran Turismo
Tekken 3
Starcraft
Unreal
Tomb Raider 3
Fallout 2
Final Fantasy 7 (PC)
Ahem, where's OoT on that list?

Boringman54 said:
Caped_Crusader said:
Nah, 1998 was the BEST!

Half-Life
Grim Fandango
Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil 2
Baldur's Gate
Gran Turismo
Tekken 3
Starcraft
Unreal
Tomb Raider 3
Fallout 2
Final Fantasy 7 (PC)
Ahem, where's OoT on that list?

FIXED! :D

Perhaps the best year so far, but unfortunately there are so many years that will come after this one its hard to say anything definitively. It was certainly a big year, especially with the media machine that is Bungie's Halo. Unfortunately it doesn't mean it was the best year ever. I am sure somewhere along the line someone was like, "This year was the best, I read that new book, Tom Sawyer! It was totally an image of my childhood. Its the best year of all time!"

Just think, we have some big titles in 2008 eight, not to mention any sleeper hits that might start popping up. I'd reserve my judgement, especially when we hit the third/fourth year mark for these consoles, at that point developers are finally able to push these machines to their limits. Exciting to think things can only get better from here.

-dL

Sam and Max Season 1 was also released this year, proving that Adventure games are still alive.

Dark_Legacy said:
Perhaps the best year so far, but unfortunately there are so many years that will come after this one its hard to say anything definitively.

Well, duh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod