FOURM GAME?!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Anyone want to play one? Longo has his box art topic going which is stellar. Mafia? Survivor? Some other third thing?

Well I'm not gonna host it, because I'm literally a week away from having to go somewhere and do something stressful again. At least this time I know about it.

FOURM OF BREAD
loaf-of-bread-on-white-floor_2965677.jpg

How about a cross between mafia and survivor where the mafia and randoms get crash landed on an island a la LOST, so during the day you have to do everything to survive all while trying to out mafia members who rule the night?

I would love to host a Roll to Dodge game with GR, but I'm afraid I can't make the commitment. I'd certainly drop in on a game if it were ongoing, though.

GL, I always assume things are on purpose.

Haha it wasn't.

Good idea GL. Adds more depth to Survivor certainly. But would need people to be in definitely for a week on that one.

EDIT: Ooh Sightless, we could have roll to dodge things with Mafia?? Luck of the kill sort of thing? OR is that dumb?....it's probably dumb.

I'm not sure that would be compatible with the game mechanics of Mafia. But you could definitely have a RtD game within a Mafia setting, which is cool with me if it's cool with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod