Favorite Cheats

All the GTA III, VC, and SA cheats were awesome.

Also love all the Goldeneye cheats, especially paintball. And I liked that you had to earn them.

Quarterback Club 98' used to have this "pinball mode" cheat that made all of the tackling and blocking animations really really shitty, and the runner would just sort of fall over when he got tackled. And the reason it was so great is because it was a sharp poke in the eye to the Maddedn games.

I liked the "What If" mode from that spiderman game on the ps1. Oh and of course, the riot cheats from the gta games (except gta 4 - why rockstar?).

DeathsCheater said:
what is the Konami Code
:shock: How do you not know what that is!? Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, START. It was made famous by Contra by giving you 30 lives instead of just 3 but I think it was first used in Gradius. It was used in alot of Konami NES games.

As for me, my favourites are anything in GTA: SA, the Konami code and the Vigilante 8 cheat that got you a bunch of cars and even a UFO (though I sucked at using it). I always used that cheat so I could play as a car called Hot Rod, that was my favourite car to use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod