To Cheat Or Not To Cheat?

• To Cheat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not To Cheat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm sort of a weird gamer when it comes to cheating. For example, I try not to repeat the same perfectly working move in fighting games just to get to the next level. Even if it would greatly help me to enjoy the game... I do not know why...

Only cheating I sometimes do is go check some walkthrough just get forward in games. Sometimes the routes are so stupid, that you should stumble on them by accident just to get forward. And in couple of occasions I actually found out that I couldn't proceed without a patch...

Haydi said:
I think I'm sort of a weird gamer when it comes to cheating. For example, I try not to repeat the same perfectly working move in fighting games just to get to the next level. Even if it would greatly help me to enjoy the game... I do not know why...

Only cheating I sometimes do is go check some walkthrough just get forward in games. Sometimes the routes are so stupid, that you should stumble on them by accident just to get forward. And in couple of occasions I actually found out that I couldn't proceed without a patch...

Thats exactly the same with me dude. Its like when it comes to gaming, I have an a guilty conscious..and yet any other time, im pure evil.

*Cough* Keeping topic alive *Cough*

I'd like to be a gloworm, a gloworms never glum, caus' how can you be gloomy when the sun shines out your bum!

Touche. I keep on thinking it's still 2007. The unfortunate thing is that when I finally get used to it being 2008, it's 2009. What a cruel cycle :(.

I don't cheat because it takes out the fun. When it comes to video games, the only thing cheating takes away is a sense of accomplishment. But if you've already beat it, why not?

lolz I randomly get a thing from gr saying this topic got a reply..whats it been..2 years?

wow, gr's still in beta..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod