• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortel3

Rookie
Read First!

I Vote not cheat..

EDIT: Allrighty, People have been asking for a "Maybe". So here Is what I mean:

To Cheat: Vote "To Cheat" if you cheat to say, skip levels or to enhance the fun of the game. Vote "To Cheat" If you use cheats before finishing the game cleanly.

Not To Cheat: Vote this way If you never cheat, or only use cheats after you have finished the game cleanly.

you better stand up and say yes, people. it is my 'job' after all.

i need the weak-willed and slow of hand/ patience to cheat cheat cheat so i can get paid paid paid...

but seriously, if you cheat, you're not getting what you paid for.

wait. i never said that.

Tim_Tackett said:
you better stand up and say yes, people. it is my 'job' after all.

i need the weak-willed and slow of hand/ patience to cheat cheat cheat so i can get paid paid paid...

but seriously, if you cheat, you're not getting what you paid for.

wait. i never said that.

Lmao, nicely said man.

Cheats are there for a reason. I mean, its a videogame. the cheats are their because they enhance the gaming experience. And its not like using cheats means you have no morals or anythings.

I only cheat when it's more of an easter egg type thing. Like the skull in Halo 2 that makes your enemy explode after getting a head shot. The other cheats like 'press this combo of buttons and you can skip every level of the game!!!!!!' are stupid because they take all the challenge out of it.

This poll wasn't done correctly. The only two options are basically a yes/no thing. Where's the maybe option? Where's the sometimes option? Where's the "Other" option?

The only times I find myself searching for codes is after I have completed the game and want to access the little extras the programmers put into the game, to enhance my second playthrough.
When I'm stuck (and I mean stuck, like trying for a couple of hours in vain) I turn to a walkthrough.

I would have chosen "sometimes cheat", but since there was no choice and Mortal said not to, I put "cheat".

In general I won't cheat in a game, for the first run through. After I beat a game and get the story exploiting cheats can make a game very fun.

masterchris said:
This poll wasn't done correctly. The only two options are basically a yes/no thing. Where's the maybe option? Where's the sometimes option? Where's the "Other" option?

The only times I find myself searching for codes is after I have completed the game and want to access the little extras the programmers put into the game, to enhance my second playthrough.
When I'm stuck (and I mean stuck, like trying for a couple of hours in vain) I turn to a walkthrough.

Dude, if it is a case of "sometimes" then that is a yes. If its a "maybe", then if you do it for any reason, its a yes. And what with "other"...wtf?

I voted not to cheat, but...it's ok to use cheats when we end a game, just to see what they do..in some cases (like GTA) using cheats its funny. Just don't use it to help during the game. And using cheats in online games its wrong too..i think its lamme. What's the point of using cheats online? that doesn't prove we are the best. Just prove that we don't know how to play fairly :?

i think the poll wasn't done correctly. It has to have the answer "maybe" too 8)

Last time I cheated was with Doom 3 because that game was so god damned boring there was no way I was going to finish it in normal mode. Other than that, I dont cheat till I finish the game. Nothing wrong with people who cheat on a regular basis, though. Whatever makes you happy. That is what games are about anyway, having fun.

I only cheat when I finish a game or if I'm playing a game that's really not for me. Like GTA. Sometimes I would cheat if I'm stuck and I would look into the stradegy page. I also use cheat codes when I'm bored and wanted to spoil the fun by looking at the end of the game. lol :p

My absolute favorite games are games I've never cheated in. That is, except for Road Rash 64, because the cheats more or less enhance the gameplay rather than ruin it. But the majority of the time I'd advise against it.

I rarely use cheats when I'm playing the game through on the first go. I use them after just for fun; such as a GTA game...who doesn't love putting in some weapon cheats and wreaking havoc? Or Paintball mode on Goldeneye?

I like cheats when I want to experience more from the game.

iddqd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle