Doing it the easy way...

Tylzen

Rookie
How I just dislike people who claim to be "good" players when it turns out that they use X amount of various 3rd party addons to aid them.

When I play a game I use what the developers have giving me. And I expect others to do so too. (Giving both the same advantage).
I am not talking about cheat (not official)
Let me make an example, World of Warcraft, so many 3rd party addons are avaliable, you can get an addon for ANYTHING. It's okay you use them, but don't go around and tell people you're good, because if you're truly good, you use what the developers made for you.
Another annoyance are scripts and macros (I think they are the same). StarWars Galaxies and Diablo 2 had it's share of people "abusing" the ability to script things. As I recall StarWars Galaxies actually made it possible for ingame macroing.
But what is the fun of not really playing but just having your person doing all the stuff by themself. It's like watching an NPc.

Well I just think it's more fun to play a game without aid of any sort :)

Blizzard sets it up so you can use addons that are created by 3rd parties. They're allowing you to use them because it adds a convenience factor. I have no quarrel with people using them and claiming to be good.

I don't get those that uses scripts that turn their characters into robots, that run around for them, they don't need to do anything. Just activate a script and just watch. Or do something else meanwhile.

I see no problems with macros or other features that streamline the user interface to make inputing commands more convenient.

in PVE I don't care who is using what script or macro...

pvp, as long as it doesnt cross bliz's own policy is fine, infact if you use the same scripts and things... consider it truly equal ground.

You are one of the people who hate people who play crysis on Ultra high settings, cause online you can see people from farther away.

Besides, it's all the same..no OFFICIAL add-ons would make the change so badly that a total n00b could smoke someone who has been playing for a few years..If people use cheat add-ons and say they are good, you KNOW they arn't good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod