Your life as a video game

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
What if your life was based on a video game? what would it be called. What are the cheats? What are the unlockable achievements? Please do tell

Mine would be "McDonald's Hero." REASON: I work at McDonald's right now. Everytime i'm working there i would have to rescue customers from stupidity of other workers. The cheat i would use would be the "Big Mac" cheat. This cheat will give all the customers their orders. Of course using this cheat would block the "Sell you body" achievment. That achievement is unlocked by selling meals to over 500 customers.

Unless something is directly related to a Microsoft gaming console, or Microsoft Game Studios, it probably doesn't belong in the Microsoft forum. Moved.

*sigh*

My life would be the job hunt game....because...well yeah...anyone want to give me a job, because new york sucks right now as a major job market for anything.

Alot of it would be Bomberman and other assorted games. And plenty of text.
Also the sub game "Playing DS in class when I should be working".

My life as a video game?
Let's just say the pointless shaking of the Wiimote frantically up and down will finally have a logical place in a game.

My game would be boring. It would probably get a 30% ranking on Gamerankings as i only eat and sleep.

My game would be called "The Sims 3"...which would just be you playing as me, playing games and stepping into the kitchen for the odd snack.

My game would be building this with machinery, I basicaly play a game all day sitting in the cab of my crane pulling levers and pushing buttons.

My life as a video game: God of War. Thats what I do everyday, kill thousands of minions from Hades.

But seriously, my life is pretty chilled, so as a video game, it would be very boring. It would be someone being lazy and doing a lazy activity, and in the activity, they are playing as a guy being really lazy. I like the first one more

thetank said:
Longo_2_guns said:
My game would be Katamari Damancy, except with more drugs.

That's a lot of drugs you're talking about there Longo.
But it would be fucking awesome!

Or it would be a game about Procrastination. It would begin with a screen that says "Press Start NOW!" and if you press start then you lose.

Longo_2_guns said:
thetank said:
Longo_2_guns said:
My game would be Katamari Damancy, except with more drugs.

That's a lot of drugs you're talking about there Longo.
But it would be f****** awesome!

Or it would be a game about Procrastination. It would begin with a screen that says "Press Start NOW!" and if you press start then you lose.

Or a game to teach people about procrastination.

"Push the buttons as they appear" and then no buttons appear. Ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod