Whats Your Favorite?

Devil_001

Rookie
Whats your Favorite type of game? Action? Adventure? Role Play? Shoot Em' Ups? well let me know what Type of game is your favorite type and then let me know your Favorite game of that type

Survival Horror, in-fact anything that's based around survival. My favourite game in the genre was REbirth for a long time, but I suppose now its Dead Rising. I just love the sandbox aspect to Survival Horror.

Anything but Racing or Sports. For some reason these are the only two that I would only like to play in two player.

Same here pretty much.

My personal favorites are RPGs, Strategys, Platformers and Adventure games, and shooters are high up thereto.

RPG's mostly!
Zelda, Tales of symphonia, final fantasy i fucking love!

Also like action/adventure with good plots aswell!
Like devil may cry and viewtiful joe etc!

Hmmm.....

(brackets indicate a game not intended for the genre)

RTS - Command & Conquer Generals
FPS - Serious Sam, UT2004
RPG - Suikoden, Wild Arms, Star Wars: KotOR
Third Person Shooter - Resident Evil 4, (Serious Sam 2)
Action - Devil May Cry
Racing - Burnout: Revenge

RPG's & MMORPG's

i also like a good FPS [Half-life/CS] and Strategy [ AOE2Conq - The StarCrafts - and Command and Conq series]

Nothing beats a good shoot 'em up to get the blood flowing. Couple that with a hot dose of black tar heroin, 6 jolt colas mixed with 2 red bulls and 1 AMP'D, while simultaneously fighting off the shakes and the fear that one day The Man will destroy everything videogame, and you got a heartpounding, edge-of-your-seat thrill ride on your hands.

I like racing games the most with my favorite being the Gran Turismo series. Close behind is Forza. After that, I enjoy a good shooter. I liked Battlefied 2 the most.

I think all sports games are the same - with a few upgrades.

While madden is fun to play - the graphics and a few features change year to year..

NBA live - looks like the same thing as well.

I am a scker for Baseball games tho... NCAA!!!!!

Does Bizarre count?

Elite Beat Agents or Katamari Damacy. I'll take wacky any day. And yes, I said no to drugs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle