Favorite Easter Eggs.

All of the easter eggs from fallout 2 were great: the downed Star Fleet shuttle craft, the guardian at the edge of forever, the whale that fell out of the sky, etc.

While I no longer play WoW, they do have a lot of nice pop culture easter eggs throughout the worlds.

Lastly, in Republic Commando, when you board the ship, if you head down a corridor you will come across a light sabre, and the trooper makes a great comment that foreshadows Order 66.

Morrowind had some pretty neat easter eggs: the corpse of indianna Jones, the "Fat Lute" (phat lewt) etc. Also, the original Sacred has a veritable butload of eggs. I think there's even a recreation of Tristram in there somewheres.

MacFarlane said:
Morrowind had some pretty neat easter eggs: the corpse of indianna Jones, the "Fat Lute" (phat lewt) etc. Also, the original Sacred has a veritable butload of eggs. I think there's even a recreation of Tristram in there somewheres.

There is indeed a recreation of Tristram, but not even that can top the Pac-Man cave in that same game... It cracked me up when i first realised wtf that cave was supposed to be.

Tykk said:
MacFarlane said:

There is indeed a recreation of Tristram, but not even that can top the Pac-Man cave in that same game... It cracked me up when i first realised wtf that cave was supposed to be.
That tops it. I'm getting a new video card for Christmas, so I can run this game efficiently.

De-Ting said:
That tops it. I'm getting a new video card for Christmas, so I can run this game efficiently.

Eeerm, i used to run Sacred 1 on my Gf 440 MX, i don't think you need a good GPU to run it.

Tykk said:
De-Ting said:

Eeerm, i used to run Sacred 1 on my Gf 440 MX, i don't think you need a good GPU to run it.

For some reason I think he's talking about Morrowind.

in one of the old warcrafts, cant remember if it was one or two, when you keep clicking on a human boat they all get sick and puke, it was very amusing for a 5-year-old, but i still love those little things blizzard puts in warcraft.

De-Ting said:
Affen said:
Tykk said:
De-Ting said:

For some reason I think he's talking about Morrowind.
Yes. Yes I was. <_<

Well, you quoted me, and i was talking about sacred, so i just assumed...

But i also used to run morrowind on my GF 440 MX, i think it's even less demanding than sacred.

Tykk said:
But i also used to run morrowind on my GF 440 MX, i think it's even less demanding than sacred.
I have 16 MBs of VRAM...

Go "Start -> Run -> dxdiag" for me. Look under Display. Tell me what you've got.

16mb VRAM?!? May i recommend you some pacman? :roll:

That's rough man, time for an upgrade. If you need a getaway driver to acquire the money just gimme a call.

De-Ting said:
Tykk said:
MacFarlane said:

Wait, to play morrowind? *giggles*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle