Favorite Trophy/Achievement That You've Earned

Well, the title essentially says it all. I figured I'd ask the GR Forum-goers what their favorite trophy/achievement was on their respective consoles, and, why it is their favorite. I don't mean that you need to have a giant story behind it, a "because it's AWESOME!" would be perfectly fine, but if you do have a giant story behind it, please do tell. Oh, and list what you had to do to get the Trophy/Achievement.

I'll start off, with my personal favorite Trophy that I earned from Killzone 2, the Stick Around trophy, just because it's also the one that I earned Killing Spree off of at the exact same time. For Stick Around, I had to nail 20 Helgast to the wall with the Boltgun, and Killing Spree, I had to kill 5 Helgast in 15 seconds on foot, and keep at least 85% health.

There's Achievement Whores Anonymous in the microsoft forum which is pretty much the same as this. But ok.

I've been having fun with the Psychotic Prankster achievement in fallout. It's kinda fun to stick some random important character with like ten live grenades and watch them explode, and see the little "so and so has died" message. Bloody Mess makes it even better.

"All Dressed Up" achievement for Resident Evil 5. Because your reward is Sheva in the Tribal outfit...awwww yeah :p

But seriously, I have two favourites.

One is finishing Devil May Cry 4 on Son of Sparda mode. Because it was so fucking annoying towards the end, achieving this made me feel so satisfied. Especially when the achievement popped up. Next...I tackle Dante Must Die mode :p

My second is "Cemetery Man" from Dishwasher: Dead Samurai. Completing a whole level with just a chainsaw....is AWSUM!

Well, I may be splitting hairs, but this topic is just for finding out specific Trophies/Achievements, not for admitting that we're Trophy/Achievement whores. They are related, but they're not the same thing.

it's kinda progressed to a "favorite achievement" thing, but i guess the topic titles are different so it doesn't matter.

Oh. Honestly, I can't stand Halo anymore, but getting all the skulls was fun. I liked those achievements.

I got the "One Gun" trophy on Dead Space the other day. I felt pretty proud because throughout the game I was updating all my other weapons (my plasma gun thing was already maxed out) but I didn't get to use them which I really wanted to do. I'm gonna play through again now and completely tear shit up now though.

^ Haha, I did that not long ago. I was always paranoid I'd randomly forget. But I didnt :D

I'm now having a break before I attempt the last achievement - Impossible mode :S

MattAY said:
^ Haha, I did that not long ago. I was always paranoid I'd randomly forget. But I didnt :D

I'm now having a break before I attempt the last achievement - Impossible mode :S
I got it my first time through. Didn't buy any other weapons, so I didn't worry about it.

I've been taking a two month break from attempting it on Impossible...not that I couldn't do it, I'm just swamped with other games right now.

Hmmm, some Fallout 3 ones were pretty cool. Also a lot of the Call of Duty 4 ones are pretty funny/cool. The multiplayer ones. Actually they're called challenges and don't give you points, but are pretty satisfying.

Like killing an enemy in MP, then taking his gun, and killlng him again with it "Cruelty".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod