Favorite arcade game.

Favorite quarter cruncher.

• Fighting game(mk,street fighter, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any racing game(the ones you sit in)

• Any gun required game (such as house of the dead)

• classic pinball machine

• skeeball(yes i said it)

• bop-em mole game, you know with the big hammer.

• Total voters
G

ghostlymatty

And yes im talking about the one you put quarters into that are inside of malls or pool halls.

Id have to say my favorite ones to play that always had crowds around the machine were the capcom vs marvel series or any of the mortal kombats except 4.

Damn i feel old, do they even have any good arcade games out there to play still? xbox 360 arcade doesnt count, i ran out of space on my elite downloading games.

My all time favorite is Double Dragon. It's the only arcade game I've ever gotten a high score on. And one of the few I've ever actually completed.

Arch Rivals, Bomberman, and Blood Brothers are some of my other favorites. And pretty much any pinball machine can grab my attention for a bit.

used44 said:
My all time favorite is Double Dragon. It's the only arcade game I've ever gotten a high score on. And one of the few I've ever actually completed.

Arch Rivals, Bomberman, and Blood Brothers are some of my other favorites. And pretty much any pinball machine can grab my attention for a bit.
damn i forgot about that one, i loved double dragon, ever play the one they had for i think super nintendo called battletoads/double dragon, that was in the arcade right?

Well I voted a gun game more for the general trend of my favorite games, but if we are talking favorite game all time then I'd go with X-men Arcade. I mean I know you guys remember the one, with the like "2 machines" put together to make one big screen, and 6 people could play at one time? They really need to bring that to XBLA.

unctarheels said:
Well I voted a gun game more for the general trend of my favorite games, but if we are talking favorite game all time then I'd go with X-men Arcade. I mean I know you guys remember the one, with the like "2 machines" put together to make one big screen, and 6 people could play at one time? They really need to bring that to XBLA.
i remeber that game i fucking loved that game, i always used wolverine

unctarheels said:
Are those ones supposed to have one screen a different contrast than the other. Cause they all seem to.

All of those bowling games where you spin the round ball pad thing are pretty great. Specifically The Simpsons one.

Longo_2_guns said:
Are those ones supposed to have one screen a different contrast than the other. Cause they all seem to.

Haha no, i'm sure thats just them being really old. I went to a few different arcades this summer specifically looking for that game, but I couldn't find it =(.

Good luck trying to keep me away from Silent Scope in an arcade, even Street Fighter will come second to SS. (I bet you never thought you'd hear me say that.)

unctarheels said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Haha no, i'm sure thats just them being really old. I went to a few different arcades this summer specifically looking for that game, but I couldn't find it =(.
There is a place I go to where it is only a nickel to play. But every place that i've seen that has it the screens seem to be different colors. It annoys the hell out of me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo