Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kinda

• no

• Total voters

sparky87

Rookie
ok i know im going to get people that come here and say that they suck, and they proably have never even heard them or just heard their radio songs(like world so cold, that song sucks)but any ways i think there the best. buy the way the singer from mudvayne, chad, has a new band called Hell Ya and there awesome.

sometimes i feel like earths gravity is just here to pull us down.

I'm going to say yes, because I have the end of all things to come special edition, and it's a good CD. I don't like their earlier or later stuff but i'm keen on that cd...it sounds like some other band trying to be tool, which is good enough for me.

Hellfire1014 said:
See signature picture.

Where is Mudvayne in your sig pic? :shock:

System of a Down is also another crappy band.

Their old stuff was decent, their new stuff is horrible.

Their old stuff is better, but their new stuff isn't horrible. It's just something you have to grasp. Like I remember Steal This Album. I use to not like some of the songs on that album, but I actually listened to it more. Now I like the songs on Steal This Album more than I use to.

Also Hypnotize is better then Mezmerize.

System of a Down is fucking over rated.

It all sounds the damn same to me.

I mean, I know a ferw rock bands I like sound the same but I don't care. They don't get the praise Sytem does.

In my opinion, a band like Nine Inch Nails wipes the fucking floor with "System of a Down", and definately with "Mudvayne".

Mudvayne is a decent band there nothing special i always thought bands like Trust Company, Taproot were a bit better,

As for system of a down. First album was good, second album was alright, STA was horrid, and i hated there last 2 crapfests. Dont get why they got like9/10 from tons of reviewers.

LetheanDreams said:
System of a Down is **** over rated.

I mean, I know a ferw rock bands I like sound the same but I don't care. They don't get the praise Sytem does.

In my opinion, a band like Nine Inch Nails wipes the **** floor with "System of a Down", and definately with "Mudvayne".

The only thing nin wipe the floor with is their pretentious faces. SOAD are infinitely better.

segageek said:
Mudvayne is a decent band there nothing special i always thought bands like Trust Company, Taproot were a bit better,

As for system of a down. First album was good, second album was alright, STA was horrid, and i hated there last 2 crapfests. Dont get why they got like9/10 from tons of reviewers.

ive never heard trust company but from what ive heard from Taproot sucks. and system of a down is the shit. so is tool. and NIN is good too.But Mudvayne changed my life and i love them but i dont expecect everyone to like them.Everyone has their own taste is music.

malakian said:
LetheanDreams said:

I mean, I know a few rock bands I like sound the same but I don't care. They don't get the praise Sytem does.

In my opinion, a band like Nine Inch Nails wipes the **** floor with "System of a Down", and definately with "Mudvayne".

The only thing nin wipe the floor with is their pretentious faces. SOAD are infinitely better.

I have to disagree with you there my friend. And you can't really say "their" as it is pretty much just Reznor except when they tour. And even if you think he's pretentious, it doesn't change the fact that he writes all his own lyrics, his music, does the piano, guitar, drums, bass, etc on all his songs and finds a way to make each album have a different feel to it. I don't know, I this is simply a matter of opinion so we aren't right or wrong either way but...I just think you should give him a bit more credit.

System are/were great. Tool are great. Nine Inch Nails are overated but ok. Being a One-Man-Band you must give Reznor some respect. Or Not.

Oh, and Mudvayne suck

LetheanDreams said:
malakian said:
LetheanDreams said:

I have to disagree with you ther emy friend. And you can't really say "there" as it is pretty much just Reznor except when theyt our. And even if you think he's pretentious, it doesn't change the fact that he writes all his own lyrics, his music, does the piano, guitar, drums, bass, etc on all his songs and finds a way to make each album have a different feel to it. I don't know, I this is simply a matter of opinion so we aren't right or wrong either way but...I just think you should give him a bit more credit.

Yeah and you can't say "there" you have to say "their". So there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod