Dear Japan,

ohnoyoudidnt.gif

Which food? I like most Japanese food, but the really traditional stuff is terrible. One morning, the high school cafeteria served these anchovy looking fish, but they were still whole, with the heads and everything.

I was like "Screw this, I'm eating one of the poptarts my mom sent me."

danielrbischoff said:
Which food? I like most Japanese food, but the really traditional stuff is terrible.
Fish rice and tofu? Those aren't bad :O I don't know what you kids eat :( I wish I could take you guys out to some of the places that I know so you can get a taste. :(

I like Japanese food. Even the gross traditional stuff.

"Oh gross, the head is still on this fish! No other country does this!" Pssh, uncultured swine.

When I go to another country, I only get stuff that I can't get in the US, or I go where the locals go. I have yet to have problems.

And Japan? Japan has damn good food. Tempura is eh, but the rest is very tasty.

Bretimus_v2 said:
danielrbischoff said:
I like most Japanese food, but the really traditional stuff is terrible

QFT

QFT

but also

Longo_2_guns said:
When I go to another country, I only get stuff that I can't get in the US, or I go where the locals go. I have yet to have problems.

QFT

I'm a complex man.

danielrbischoff said:
Which food? I like most Japanese food, but the really traditional stuff is terrible. One morning, the high school cafeteria served these anchovy looking fish, but they were still whole, with the heads and everything.

I was like "Screw this, I'm eating one of the poptarts my mom sent me."

It was sushi with something that looked and smelled like regurgitated fish assholes on the side. Some lady selling boxed lunches on the street, and since I didn't have time to get some good fashioned fatty american food, I got one. She then gave me chopsticks to use with it. This made it even more of a terrible eating experience for me because 1) I suck with chopsticks, and 2) everything in there was stuck together so when I tried to pick up one fish asshole, along came 5 other fish assholes. They were on a rice block so whenever this happened there was an explosion of rice. God damn chopsticks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod