Youtube Rentals

GiftedMonkey said:
Looks to me like a way for networks to put episodes of South Park and The Office on Youtube and have people pay for them. Relax, I'm sure you will still be able to watch your Pop Tart Cats and Chad Vaders and Grape Stomping Lady Fails for free.
This. Except with shows that aren't free elsewhere.

GiftedMonkey said:
Looks to me like a way for networks to put episodes of South Park and The Office on Youtube and have people pay for them. Relax, I'm sure you will still be able to watch your Pop Tart Cats and Chad Vaders and Grape Stomping Lady Fails for free.

If Youtube starts charging I think NBC and other sites will realize what they are doing (I'm not sure why they haven't already) and will go to Youtube. Like I said before, people won't tolerate it, and another site will come up (and may or may not be bought by Google). Youtube is just a brand name, and a great way to start a business is by using an already established name.

Rakon said:
If they start charging on Youtube, another site will come up and Youtube will falter (or another existing site will just become way more popular).

Don't worry fellas, it'll pass

Pretty much this....the internet is fickle like that....

madster111 said:
Because pressing the windows button and typing in, say, 'magn' and clicking on something is easier and quicker than opening a browser, going to youtube, searching for the video and then waiting for it to load
You'll never get that minute and a half back that it took searching for your South Park episode?
-_-

Chris_Crime said:
You'll never get that minute and a half back that it took searching for your South Park episode?
-_-
No. And if that happens twice a day, do you know how much time i will have wasted of my life?

I'm guessing about as long as it took for you to log in a third time? Or at least the total sum of?

It'll level off after 4 replies, that's for sure.

Maddy, none of us are busy enough people to consider 3 minutes wasted!

Hell, I had time to watch Fireman Sam the other day.....well that doesnt count, that show is awesome. But you catch my drift.

MattAY said:
Maddy, none of us are busy enough people to consider 3 minutes wasted!

Hell, I had time to watch Fireman Sam the other day.....well that doesnt count, that show is awesome. But you catch my drift.
Don't look at me, i read various fanfictions. 90% of the time, massively wasted.

It's just why would i waste time when i don't want or need to?

madster111 said:
Don't look at me, i read various fanfictions. 90% of the time, massively wasted.

Wait, so is 90% of the time you spend reading fanfic time massively wasted, or are you massively wasted 90% of the time you spend reading fanfic?

GiftedMonkey said:
madster111 said:

Wait, so is 90% of the time you spend reading fanfic time massively wasted, or are you massively wasted 90% of the time you spend reading fanfic?

Slightly offtopic:

holy shit a member from 2001!

Have I entered a time/space warp continuum? :O

GiftedMonkey said:
First one.

Few good ones intermingled with lots of shit ones, unfortunately.

Kijan said:
GiftedMonkey said:
madster111 said:

Slightly offtopic:

holy s*** a member from 2001!

Have I entered a time/space warp continuum? :O
gamerz.jpg

there's a few of us (still) around here who didn't bother getting their join date changed when the boards switched over

Wow Chris, you've been here over 10 years and nobody did anything on your anniversary.

I'M MAKING RESERVATIONS AT RED LOBSTER FOR CHRIS' 10 YEAR (and 1 month) ANNIVERSARY. PLZ RSVP IF YOU'RE COMING.

I'm coming up on my 8th year, but no one has plans for me...

You know, it's really sad that I'm one of the most veteran posters on here. Still, it's just more proof that I'm better than you and you should listen to everything I say without ever doubting it.

Longo_2_guns said:

You know, it's really sad that I'm one of the most veteran posters on here. Still, it's just more proof that I'm better than you and you should listen to everything I say without ever doubting it.

So THAT'S why you're God Tier...

WickedLiquid said:
Wow Chris, you've been here over 10 years and nobody did anything on your anniversary.

I'M MAKING RESERVATIONS AT RED LOBSTER FOR CHRIS' 10 YEAR (and 1 month) ANNIVERSARY. PLZ RSVP IF YOU'RE COMING.

Thanks!
The sad part about it is I hadn't even noticed it's been 10 years til you mentioned it.
Wow, I really am old
xknpcj.gif

I mean look at me, I still use emoticons!

Longo_2_guns said:

ditto

i remember seeing join dates from 1997 or 96 when i first joined, that's right, THE NINETIES

man the internet has changed since then

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle