Favourite Youtube channel

Just like to point out i have more subscribers than you both (13 yee) despite not having a single video currently on the channel.
Then my other channel that actually has videos has 1, of course.

As for the subject, some of you might have noticed i put random youtube videos in my sig every now and then, the second one is currently the best person on youtube, cr1t. Dude is not only funny as shit, he gives all his youtube ad revenue to a charity every month. This is the guy that made robbaz want to make videos.
Everybody should be subscribed to him.
https://www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlywO-Mt_KY

I don't really follow any YouTubers anymore. I did like the cartoons of Ego Raptor though. I tried to get into "HITHE" (How It Should Have Ended) but sometimes those cartoons are seriously hit and miss, and go on for too long.

I used to follow fitness YouTuber Elliot Hulse. He had a lot of training videos that really appealed to me (strong man training, power lifting) and he offered a lot of videos about good, general advice for young men. Then he became weird, starting going on about some weird stuff and essentially... selling out, I guess.

The biggest turn back I had in regards to Elliot Hulse was in one video, a fan asked him "How can I look like Henry Cavil, AKA Superman?" and Elliot rightfully explained that you can't, because training programs, diet/nutrition, every body is different and reacts differently etc. Then Elliot Hulse makes a product called the "Lean Muscle Hybrid System" where "You can look just like Elliot Hulse!"

Yeah, okay.

Master_Craig said:
You're not secretly the host and creator of this YouTube channel, are you? :p

I am not the host and creator (unfortunately) :cry: Infact I have never hosted or created any Youtube channel. However I follow some youtubers (usually game related channels) and try to find some good new videos to watch.

My favorite YouTube gaming channel will always be the Angry Video Game Nerd.
Might be a predictable choice, but he will always remain my favorite because it's thanks to him that I even got into YouTube in the first place.
I've also been watching his videos since the magical year of 2006 and still do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle