The worst rap battle ever. Is Chris Crime in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFT8BLYFmU

Normally I wouldn't post in a WR thread.
But since I'm here (and after watching the worst rap battle ever), here's a good rap video from back in the days when Biggie was battling 2Pac and Trent Reznor was battling Maryln Manson and Limp Bizkit. Kings of Hip Hop.. Kings of Rock..

God Bless the internet.

May it continue to provide us with faster hentai and forum debates on why Terminator Salvation sucked.

Cougar Town?
25gxk6o.jpg

1 cougar. And she's like 28 wtf

This thread suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

De-Ting said:
This thread suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

It's supposed to! It's about the worst rap battle. Did you think it would be about Linear equations or the social commentary that was District 9? (Sorry, I just watched that one last night.)

Oh and Chris I meant not good enough for you meaning are my threads not good enough for you that you'd never post in them :p.

Ok, I finally watching this video. A few things stand out. One, this is a class project in Media Tech. I was in a media tech class. I was the God of our media tech class. We made so much horrible shit that you never knew what we were taking seriously and what we weren't. Our job was just to get something on tape that didn't involve nudity if we could help it.

Two, Eli... fucker is blind. Poor kid.

Three, Cat with a Pump.

BlackStar said:
God Bless the internet.

May it continue to provide us with faster hentai and forum debates on why Terminator Salvation sucked.

Problem #1
The writer/director's name is McG! Seriously! What... Is he a rapper or a spokesmen for McDonalds?

Problem #2
The entire movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod