Youtube? What ar u doing?

Apparently it doesn't center in my browser anymore....Like I want to watch the left side of my screen to see a video.

I've been seeing this update on/off for a while now.

It's shit. Oh, sweet, more bullshit white confusing layout. Excellent.
Fucking dipshits need to leave it the fuck alone. You don't need to complete ruin the layout of the site every 12 months.

Yes, i'm mad. I don't need the lag brought about with this new update or to have my night vision ruined everytime i want to watch robbaz shoot shit.
I'm not usually one of those people to hate the new updates, but what the hell was wrong with that old dark grey layout thing?
That was perfect. Then they changed it, made it worse, and now they've made it worse AGAIN.

De-Ting said:
Lien said:
...nooooooooo.....

I saw it earlier, and assumed those colossal empty spaces on both sides of the screen were for ads. Do not want.

Good ol' adblock.

I know they are doing this because of users like me who use adblock, but I really don't give a damn. It isn't like it is the end of the world. It would be the end of the world if sites like nudevista went down cause of adblock, though.

madster111 said:
Yes, i'm mad. I don't need the lag brought about with this new update or to have my night vision ruined everytime i want to watch robbaz shoot shit.
I'm not usually one of those people to hate the new updates, but what the hell was wrong with that old dark grey layout thing?

Use it, love it, embrace it

first world problems

so they changed their layout, if you were paying to use it I'd understand some rage, but really?

There is a shit storm in syria
there is a border tension with the koreans
famine, disease and whatnot plague 40% of the world

but god damn they changed my mother fuckin youtubes

Icepick said:
first world problems

so they changed their layout, if you were paying to use it I'd understand some rage, but really?

There is a shit storm in syria
there is a border tension with the koreans
famine, disease and whatnot plague 40% of the world

but god damn they changed my mother fuckin youtubes
32707.jpg

Icepick said:
first world problems

What you got stabbed so now you need to go to the hospital?
First world problem! at least you have a hospital.

Stupid fucking overused phrase. This is humanity you're a part of, we don't give a fuck outside of perhaps 100-150 people we've ever met.

You should realise the phrase is basically saying - this is fucking dumb.

I'm used to it now. The only thing I'm bummed about is I've lost my "liked" videos playlist. I was using that to save my sub-favourite videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle