Youtube Rentals

Which reminds me, I'm almost at 10,000. I should do it right on my anniversary.

For the record, though, I didn't really start posting until December of 2004 and didn't really get active till 06 or so.

careful. Lethean sits up all night thinking of new ways to screw guys like us over.
0002a.png

my post count is unofficially recognized, just like my WCW heavyweight title.
But that's a story for another day.

None of us can top NES man, so why bother.
dude took a 3 year sabbatical and is still the top dog round these parts.
impressed.jpg

Longo_2_guns said:
I miss the ranks. I just barely made it to the tiger when the boards changed...
THIS.
The ranks made this board. That's why NESman has over 20,000 posts in the first place -- Kung Fu Elvis.

Allowing members to choose their own avatar was a mistake. We lost tons of members after the switch to the new boards because of that very reason (my opinion, but I'm sure others would agree). Ranks gave people a reason to post more.

I told dUKE and the guys to market their ranking system with T-shirts merchandising...for the time, board rankings were purely original. Look at today's meta gaming with "achievements" and trophies. Would've been a hit. Would've kept dUKE around these parts.
I love dUKE, but dammit, he should've known we had GR's best intentions in mind. But I guess it's kinda hard to call the shots from the peanut gallery.

I'm sure dUKE took our consideration's in mind. The problem was that by then, there were corporate overlords who didn't give a shit.

Hell, there still are.

I know it's not the same but ranks are still on your profile. I'm not so bothered if I'm honest.

Chris_Crime said:
careful. Lethean sits up all night thinking of new ways to screw guys like us over.
0002a.png

my post count is unofficially recognized, just like my WCW heavyweight title.
But that's a story for another day.

None of us can top NES man, so why bother.
dude took a 3 year sabbatical and is still the top dog round these parts.
impressed.jpg

this man speaks the truth
coolstorybro.jpg

mynameismonkey said:
danielrbischoff said:
My join date is accurate.

The Vice Pope does not enjoy your implication.
So let me get this straight, your join date is Friday, November 22, 1963. Is the time you joined 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time? And did you join from Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas?

I like this guy! even if I dont get the joke entriely since it's American-based.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle