I am in Love!!!!

Well, it sounds like the fair maiden of GR is about to have an epic battle in her honourable name. And only ONE of you can be Heath Ledger.

So i got somthing similar awhile back in my inbox lol :

"alimatdama24@yahoo .com
Hello
My name is Alimat, i saw your profile and it was interesting so i would like to know more about you. It will be a pleasure to read from you,if you wouldn't mind, you can email me in private at alimatdama24@yahoo .com
so that i can reply you quickly and also send my picture for you to know me. I want you to know that real love matters. I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.
Your lovely new friend,
Alimat."

So i replied with :

"From: CaptainPicard
To: babylove
Posted: 09 Sep 2011 09:56
Subject: Re: [email protected]
lmao, you got the wrong idea...i would break your little heart. But not before doing lines off your cleavage. You got the wrong guy. Im just another american drug addict baby. You need to go find yourself a rich guy that doesnt beat his women up.
Love Always - CaptainPicard"

Yeah she didnt reply lol

Senegalian, Senegalese, you say tomato and I say tomatoe.

Thing is, I won't let you guys come between and my bethroted.

Ow, contrary to tradition, but the father of my love requires me to pay 15.000 USD before he allows me to marry my soon to be lawfully wedded wife. Since I lost out a fair bit of money in a deal involving Nigerians (long story) I was wondering if any of you could spare me a coin or two.

I promise you that those who help me out, can come to my wedding. The one among you who gives up the most cash will be my best man and I'll set you up with my sister.

Does PayPal work for you? Or should I just give you the routing number to my bank account?

used44 said:
Does PayPal work for you? Or should I just give you the routing number to my bank account?

I think you should give him all your credit card information. Credit cards are much simpler than routing numbers. I mean, what the hell our those anyways? Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo if you ask me.

No PayPal please, ever since the incident on that one Russian dating site I had to close the account down and block several transactions. I spent hours explaining that incident to the bank.

Long story short: As much as I like to believe that Natacha was not involved in the whole thing, I still call shenanigans.

But your credit card information is safe with me. I would, of course, need the number, expiration data and security code and the name the card is made out to.

I promise I won't go nuts on XBL or the Virtual Store. Pinky swear!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod