Student's survey - entertainment software industry :)

my dude has his own YT channel, gets free product from distributors for wearing their clothes or endorsing their protein shake with his viewers. He's making a living out of it, he has a bunch of subscribers and you can google him easily, but yeah, he went overboard. I'd say he's ... 5'3" or shorter.

Thanks to you Eriface, this has probably been our fastest 2nd page reach we've had for a while!

Or maybe I should thank our beloved local troll Chrissy boy?
Ah - either way, the topic is on Asians now right?

I open GR expecting a discussion involving asian women of questionable age and anal penetration, instead I get this bucket of faggotry, if Chris gets paid for this in any way, I expect double his compensation as my time is actually valuable

Seriously, though, the only reason I haven't closed/removed this thread is because it's kinda funny. I don't need to reiterate the fact that advertising is bad, because I'm almost certain the guy who made this just left forever and doesn't care about this place at all.

That said, no advertising.

stop derailing our manlet asian thread.

latest+mans+haircuts.jpg

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm almost certain the guy who made this just left forever and doesn't care about this place at all.

That said, no advertising.
He'll try again next few months from now.

This thread really freaked me out. But yeah, no surveys, none of that shit. You wanna find out about gamers, just talk to us... us... No, us, not Chris. Us over here.

No that's still Chris. C'mon, quit... he left. Well guys, should we pick ONE answer for every question of his survey and throw it all the way off?

Optimus-Crime said:
Don't listen to that guy, Edifice. We're happy to help.
Let me read over your questions and I'll get back to you here

Thanks a lot!
I hope this is not a joke :D

Optimus_Crime never jokes. Even when he claimed he smacked a man with fish and chocolate JELL-O pudding, he means he actually smacked a man with fish and chocolate JELL-O pudding. Stay longer here and you'll get your answers filled without any of us taking your survey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod