Daily Ting

Awwwwww, you guys Say the nicest things. I remember that me asking Ting was close on the tail of Rob meeting everyone and us commenting on needing to hang. My kids still recognize your screen name Urbz. You're the LBP guy.

One of my fav GR memories with you guys is playing Red Dead as a community.

Today's Ting #18

Wednesday said:
Make a cocktail (can be alcoholic if you want, but ON A SCHOOL NIGHT?!) and drink it! Can be something as lame as you like if you don't have many drinks to mix with. - MattAY
Master_Craig will choose the next ting.

It just so happens that I like to mix punch packets, and I have a gallon full of mango pineapple, honeydew melon lemonade chilling in the fridge.

NLwMJnN.png

A very strong horse's neck, but the ginger ale is a little flat. Lightsaber chopstick used to stir; doing what I can to win this topic.

We can call it an Imperial Stout Trooper. Eh? Eh?!

I'll have to sit this one out, unfortunately. I just have tea and bottled water.

I did the classic lemonade and orange juice like I always did as a kid!

Bloody lush!

Scores aren't going to be updated for a few days and things are gonna look weird because I'm outta town and I'm trying to do this on mobile.

Today's Ting #19

Thursday said:
"Do a proper form of exercise that you've never done before." - Master_Craig

Haha there's a scoreboard?! I truly didn't realize that. I thought all the comments about scores were jokes. Good stuff. How is it scored? Do I win for that awesome Ting about stacking stuff?

^ Ew, those look horrible. Good job though! :) I hate arm training, but that probably explains why I have long T-Rex arms.

Last night at judo we did an exercise I haven't done before. Our coach gave us a big boxing bag, which we had to carry on one shoulder. It didn't weigh much, I'd say about 30 kg (66 Ibs). Standing in a big square (there was only four of us that night), we had to run to one corner and pass the bag to the other person, no dropping allowed. The next person had to then run to the next person, etc. Eventually, we would all slowly move around the square and we could only stop when we had returned to our original spots.

After that, we had to do it again but this time instead of carrying it over a shoulder, we had to carry it on our forearms, similar to how you would carry a "damsel in distress" so to speak. This wasn't so bad, but one of the younger fellas couldn't do this one and he dropped the bag onto my forearms. I didn't drop it, but it hurt trying to stop it from falling to the mat.

Damn young'ins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod