Daily Ting

That sucks Craig. But nice work telling the police about him.

CITIZEN POINTS FOR YOU!

I think he wins the Ting for today too haha. Especially considering all of ours are half-arsed!!

I stacked all of the PS3 games in the house.

ef378090-365f-4bbd-8279-1b83a29b26cd_zpsoyq11lo3.jpg

Dusty inspected my work. He had this to say:

"Maow."

Well it's not as high as Tings, but dammit I wanted to try!

20151007_212359.jpg

20151007_212421.jpg

I'll be honest, I was holding that shit up too. It would've fallen over like fucking jenga if I didnt.

That's 64 manga books out of my glorious collection of 450! Oh how I wish to stack them all - DAMN YOU PHYSICS!!

Instruments_zpsk2peuhfn.jpg

Stack O'Instruments

Craig: I really admire you, brother. I don't know anyone who would have gone out of their way to help another person like that. You are truly an inspiring individual.

"You know, son, I remember you coming in last week and buying this much toilet paper."

- "You TP'ed a house last week?"

-- "No, last Thursday was fajitas night."

had to take it out of the packaging for the photo.. and my roommate didnt ask about it, but Im sure he was like ..wtf!? all in all, was it worth it? totes.

gX91VRj.png

I stacked some dice and disappointed myself that I couldn't go higher. Those damn green dice are rounded on the corners.

These made a very satisfying noise when it fell.

Today's Ting #12

Thursday said:
Get naked in your room, and dance to the music of your choice - for a complete song. Then post the song you danced to in the forum. - UrbanMasque

Damn Urban! I cant dance naked for a whole song!

Even when alone in my room it's fucking awkward with my tackle dangling around, but I did it for 10 seconds! What can I say - I just aint a free spirit sorta guy.

The song was Vendor Pop by Skankfunk

There were two songs in that video! Dancin' Fool is like 2 minutes and 30 seconds long.

I stripped while the song was playing - totally counts!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod