Daily Ting

Today's Ting #14

Saturday said:
Start a new game. Either a new save file or a game you've never played before. Tell us what it is. - Ting

Longo_2_guns will choose the next ting.

I started one late last night and only played the first mission, so I'll count it.

DmC: Definitive Edition

I just started my first hardcore character on Diablo III for PC. Chose a crusader this time. I already maxed a hardcore barbarian on PS3.

I'm also gonna start a game from my Steam library that I have yet to play, later.

I tried out BEEP for the first time. Interesting little platformer. Took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to start the first level, though.

Today's Ting #15

Sunday said:
Draw a picture of the last movie you saw, but only use your non-dominant hand!
Then put it up on the fridge, you talented artist! - Longo_2_guns
Bretimus_v2 will choose the next ting.

Start a new game. Either a new save file or a game you've never played before. Tell us what it is. - Ting

Does the Star Wars: Battlefront beta count? If not, I've also got Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, both for PS4.

Star Wars - The Sullust map is kinda boring. It feels very much like a Star Wars-afied Call of Duty. The Hoth map is pretty fun, but honestly the Rebels have it seriously tough as the Hoth map is very one sided to the Empire. I have been in matches where we (the Rebels) have beaten the Empire, but sometimes we've lost by a heap, or just barely. The game's graphics are amazing.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is a beautiful remaster. Starting with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the gun play does feel a little "dated". It's hard to believe this game is almost ten years old!

I finally got around to watching Age of Ultron.

mB0vjLu.jpg

I should probably attempt to write and draw with my left hand more regularly. Because oooooooof.

Well, no response. He must be busy. Soooo...

Today's Ting #16

Monday said:
Share your favorite memory or just say something nice about Bretimus. - Ting
StudioTan will choose the next ting.

I recall years ago Bret saying he wanted to meet me IRL, but I was still a minor, and he acknowledged how creepy it sounded.

Playing LBP with Bret and his kids was super fun! It took a conscience effort not to curse, but it was fun!

That fucking wacky arm costume - dude cracked me up.

Bret you're elite my good man!

Bret's usually the guy who posts funny shit in response to people's serious threads - followed by his own serious, mature advice about the matter. I like that about him. :) Wise, but funny man.

CAM02189_zps295iu6bx.jpg

At least my writing isn't so bad with my left hand! I'm kind of proud of it, actually.

I tried out the Rainbow Six demo with Brett a few days ago. It was a blast.... literally! He's a cool dude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod