Daily Ting

I will be doing this today on the treadmill x5. Good Daily Ting!

80a7.gif

BTW congrats on 9 years Tingy!
My eye went straight to the Ting.

Here's to another year eh?! CHEERS!

I did some jogging at judo training last night, but it probably only would have been a couple of hundred meters as part of warm ups.

Not too keen on jogging at the moment, I hurt my left knee at training last night. Doing some ground work, my leg twisted funny and my partner/opponent plomped all their weight on it. Kinda hurt, heard a crack sound, but now I'm seriously feeling it today.

WickedLiquid said:
Jog? Shirley you can't be serious?
I'm incapable of jogging for more than 30 seconds. First the teeth start hurting, then the chest and throat, and then the legs and head. I can go several miles on an elliptical or bike, of course.

Instead, I have a walking course through my neighborhood that goes for 1-2 miles, depending on which route I take. I've been doing that regularly.

Today's Ting #46

Thursday said:
Take a selfie! - WickedLiquid

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 39
StudioTan: 33
MattAY: 32
used44: 19
Bretimus_v2: 20
UrbanMasque: 19
Master_Craig: 17
Longo_2_guns: 11
WickedLiquid: 9
UghRochester: 9
HK-47: 6

My phone used to have a face cam, so I had to come of with the next best thing. Selfie stick included

I didn't remove you from friends. I love you, brother.

What a handsome bunch of guys!

Today's Ting #47

Friday said:
Take a break from Fallout 4 and help UghRochester a little. Go to www.twitch.tv/thesilverfoxe and follow her. Leave her a private message saying "UghRochester sent me."

Optional Task: Follow everyone on the Ultra Mega Force Twitch team http://www.twitch.tv/team/ultramegaforce

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 39
StudioTan: 34
MattAY: 33
used44: 19
Bretimus_v2: 20
UrbanMasque: 20
Master_Craig: 17
Longo_2_guns: 11
WickedLiquid: 10
UghRochester: 10
HK-47: 6