Daily Ting

I was on a school trip to DC for a week. I went to hang with my friend and then met a girl from another state/HS. We hung out all week and two nights before I left we made out in an elevator.

I spent a lot of time ignoring DC from that point on.

UghRochester said:
Girl made me gag. Got tongue touching my throat. I mean who does that?

tumblr_lrzzqrMDkx1qbkyo1o1_500.gif

UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
Grade 8 dance. I saw the girl I liked on the dance floor. They were playing Enter Sandman by Metallica and because rock songs were rare I jumped out onto the floor and started rocking out with her. During the part "taaaaake my hand" she stuck her hand out, I grabbed it and she kissed me.

Off to never never land indeed! She had game.

Thats some baller ass shit right there.. if your dad was watching, im sure he'd be smiling ear to ear proud.

Haha. Well the thing is it was so unexpected and I was no nervous and shy I was immediately scared after that. She had obviously kissed guys before but she was my first. Being scared is just a universal feeling we all share at one point when we begin an infatuation with out significant other.

I think the problem we all have is if we've never done it we're so worried we'll be terrible at it and the girl won't like us. At least that's how I felt. So just be honest! It's way less embarrassing to admit it's your first time then to pretend you know what you're doing.

I believe this has been one of the most successful tings to date. Good on ya, Quidman.

Today's Ting #40

Friday said:
Eat the weirdest thing you can possibly think of - as long as it's safe to eat. :wink: - Master_Craig
MattAY will choose the next ting.

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 33
MattAY: 29
StudioTan: 29
used44: 19
Bretimus_v2: 17
Master_Craig: 16
UrbanMasque: 15
Longo_2_guns: 10
WickedLiquid: 7
HK-47: 6
UghRochester: 6

weirdest_breakfast_zpsttd7owvh.jpg

-Half toasted, half untoasted wheat bagel
-Peanut butter
-Granola bar chunks arranged in thirds on top of the peanut butter
-Brazil nuts between the granola bar chunks
-Sriracha sauce
-Half a banana penetrating the bagel holes
-A frozen Halloween cookie on top

I was able to make the whole thing while talking to my sister before she noticed what I was doing.

Why did Ugh come into my head first haha?!

Well, I cant eat him. So I had Speghetti Carbonara for the first time tonight.

It was OK, but now I feel quite uneasy! I'm not a fan of creamy sauces, but the smoked lardons were splendid dammit!

I wouldn't call most of those "weird," but he did say the weirdest thing you could think of, so...hey, I'm not here to judge y'all's creativity.

Today's Ting #41

Saturday said:
StudioTan will choose the next ting.

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 34
MattAY: 30
StudioTan: 29
used44: 19
Bretimus_v2: 17
Master_Craig: 16
UrbanMasque: 16
Longo_2_guns: 11
WickedLiquid: 7
HK-47: 6
UghRochester: 6

I dont know whats more surprising.. people waisting their lives putting videos like this together or people watching it for longer than a minute (both of them)..

UrbanMasque said:
I dont know whats more surprising.. people wasting their lives putting videos like this together or people watching it for longer than a minute (both of them)..
JKL_zpshanfvcyf.jpg

"Stare into this fire all night, and the secrets will be revealed."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011