Confession

I don't think a discussion about drinks following a post referencing St. Patrick's Day is that far off.

De-Ting said:
I like fruit flavored tea and camomile, but I don't drink them very often. You also have to add sugar or it's bleh.
Would you be interested in a maple syrup flavoured red rooibos? It's one of my favourites when I'm into a sugary drink (which is not that often). It has little sugar maple leaves in it that dissolve!

Are you Canadian?

Wooo! Score another point for the canucks eh.

I remember you posting your disdain for Toronto. If you're not French you're probably from BC.

Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
I like fruit flavored tea and camomile, but I don't drink them very often. You also have to add sugar or it's bleh.
Would you be interested in a maple syrup flavoured red rooibos? It's one of my favourites when I'm into a sugary drink (which is not that often). It has little sugar maple leaves in it that dissolve!
I have to admit, I had to look here to see what that is, but now I can tell it must be some good stuff.

"Rooibos is purported to assist with nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems."

I'll see you tomorrow at 4:20.

WickedLiquid said:
I remember you posting your disdain for Toronto. If you're not French you're probably from BC.
;)

Rooibos is really great, and since it's a bushy plant and not from an actual tea plant, it contains no caffeine. It stands up really well to flavour mixes, although, at the same time, a lot of people don't like the flavour of it on its own. "Earthy," some might say. Or, dirty. Whatever.

I get excited by tea. Which reminds me -- I have some lemony tea coming to me from Australia soon! :D

Excited by tea?...

Welcome to Britain:

l.jpg

We've got Camomile, Earl Grey, Lemon ,Peppermint, Spearmint, Mint with Lemon, Lemon & Ginger, Cranberry, Apple, Grapefruit, Melon, Apricot & Elderflower, Grass, Grass w/ dirt...

Yup. I'm quite fond of this Twinings green tea with pomegranate... Possibly interested in trying their white tea with pomegranate. Interesting to see white tea in bags like that.

I wish I had a tea cupboard to myself. I have to share space with awful coffee drinkers, though, and they just have all these ugly mismatched containers that make no sense. And those dumb filters being awkward all over the place -- what's with that?

>shrug< - I'm also a coffe drinker.

Filters are the way forward, so much better than tea bagging......wait-

:(

Just found out that my favourite tea store ships within North America for $5. I'm not sure if they really mean anywhere, or if they mean reasonably anywhere.

I might go there today... my friend has a reason to celebrate, and he really likes a nice green tea. :)

And MattAY: Tea bagging is comparable to some other methods if done well. Careless tea bagging is just awful, though. Some say you get what you pay for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod