Confession

Sightless said:
UghRochester, I haven't the slightest what you're on about.
Wow, I have no idea how I that many errors. I meant, if the chat people didn't care about forum members, why post in it?

I'm one of few who'll interact with both equally. Sometimes you guys travel the boarder and sometimes the forum members do too.

WickedLiquid said:
danielrbischoff said:
Something I did today? I joined the chat.

Was it kinda like when Jack met "The Others" on Lost?
It was kind of like when the guys from the office went to hang out with the guys from the warehouse. Just guys hanging out, guys ragging on each other. What's our beef as guys?

First off, I'd like to thank Daniel for his new devotion to such a long-forgotten portion of the community. He's been very understanding and helpful thus far, and I think this chat-board relationship will work out just fine. I'd promise to post more, but I'm an idiot with no ideas (hence my stupid monologue rants in the chat).

Secondly, I'm sorry for how rashly I conducted myself in my previous posts - no one is to blame here except for corporate tbh, when they reamed the chat so many years back when Ben left, and all that Bolt crap.

So with that, I vanish just as mysteriously as I appeared.

Again, you're a good lot, and I apologize if I caused any offense. Believe it or not, it's not in my nature, but I'd had a few drinky drinks in me and was feeling angry. Hopefully this will ultimately turn into something good, because we gotta stick together - we're the underdogs of internet gaming communities. (Maybe a fight club would work? XD)

So, uh.... put that needle of M99 down.... please? :)

Regards,

-Glenn/Zorak/Revan

Yeeess....drink all the fanta you want.

.....He'll be one of us soon...

lightisevillo9.png

MattAY: His Fanta isn't the same as your Fanta! His Fanta is radioactive and contains far too much coconut oil.

Seriously, why do things (DRINKS) have coconut oil in them? Who thought that this was a good idea!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle