Confession

It's not April 20th yet. You just HAD Saint Patrick's Day to get loaded....

Aw screw it, come on in Matt and close the door.

IRN BRU. I've heard fantastic things about it, but never actually had it.

On the other hand, ugh, Dr Pepper. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY TASTE. Sorry, there's just always been something funny about it to me. Chemicals. Not sure. Much prefer just root beer or something. Mmmmm.

Dr. Pepper is so awful I would prefer a Mountain Dew.

So many terrible drinks... I'm grabbing a water, anyone need anything while I'm in the kitchen?

That stuffs just seems so..... syrupy. For soft drinks, I like Sprite or root beer. Most often I prefer the non-carbonated cousin, iced tea. Not real iced tea, but Brisk or something. I'm much less picky about brands of iced tea (while I don't mind it, I won't choose 7up over Sprite) as long as I can have a dash of lemon in it.

I drink a notable amount of tea, and I love a nice refreshing glass of cold water. I think I drink juice the most, though, if it's available. At home, anyway. If I'm dining out, I just take water, or occasionally iced tea, if I'm feeling the need to sugar it up. I enjoy that water is free.

It bothers me when places want to charge me something stupid like $3.25 for a drink that costs them a few pennies to make. And then they'll charge me for refills. Come on now.

I don't drink carbonated, caffeinated, alcoholic, or strong drinks such as coffee and non-herbal tea. Also try to avoid heavy artificially colored beverages.

Believe it or not, I think I'm missing something...oh yeah, dairy. I don't drink milk or eat ice cream. I use soy in my cereal but don't drink it in a glass. It's much healthier, but I can't stand it by itself.

I've been drinking Arizona Green Tea lately. I rather drink that then Mountain Dew. I only drink pop when I'm at work. I don't like black tea, because it's just bland.

De-Ting: It's questions time.
Do you have limitations/preferences for juice (thinking fruit/vegetable)?
Do you like almond milk or rice milk to sub for milk?
Do you like herbal teas? If so, what sorts do you drink?
Does this mean that you don't drink hot chocolate!?!?!?

UghRochester said:
I've been drinking Arizona Green Tea lately. I rather drink that then Mountain Dew. I only drink pop when I'm at work. I don't like black tea, because it's just bland.
Arizona stuffs is okay... I just can't drink the one that has sugar substitute in it. That stuffs, even if it's completely natural, makes me feel incredibly ill and induces headaches. Also posed to you: do you drink other kinds of teas? I agree that most generic black teas are horrid; I mostly stick to green teas.

Sightless said:
De-Ting: It's questions time.
Do you have limitations/preferences for juice (thinking fruit/vegetable)?
Do you like almond milk or rice milk to sub for milk?
Do you like herbal teas? If so, what sorts do you drink?
Does this mean that you don't drink hot chocolate!?!?!?

I don't like cranberry or grapefruit juice by itself, and rarely tolerate it in juice cocktails. I don't get to drink much real fruit juice lately because of the cost. So I mostly drink Tang and other powdered drinks with all natural flavors.

Almond milk and rice milk are also great subs for dairy but they cost more than soy. I enjoy both of them when I can.

I like fruit flavored tea and camomile, but I don't drink them very often. You also have to add sugar or it's bleh.

I don't drink hot chocolate with milk. I make it with water, and cold hot chocolate is one of the most delicious beverages on this planet. Not like "whoops I left my hot chocolate out and forgot to drink it," but actually mixing up a huge pitcher of the stuff and putting it in the fridge.

I can no longer tell the difference between between this thread and the thread asking why guys are *********

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle