Sweet movie soundtracks

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes when I draw, I like to listen to soundtracks from video games and movies, they really inspire me sometimes.

What movie soundtracks do you like? Post them here!

One of my favourites is "Brothers In Arms" from Mad Max: Fury Road. It's the scene where Max and Furiosa are driving the truck together and fighting off those crazy biker guys - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw

The whole soundtrack for Suckerpunch was pretty sweet.

Also, watch the movie fucked up on mushrooms, highly recommended.

From the top of my head, I've always liked the Tron soundtrack. Especially the main score, it's awesome.

Pretty much anything from Harry Gregson-Williams or Hans Zimmer is also a winner.

Shawshank Redemption is just a fantastic soundtrack, a little sad in places. But it's so good.

I'm in a weird phase at the moment where I'm listening to 80's themed music! So Trials of the Blood Dragon OST is on my current playlist right now.
The first bike level after the tutorial has "Crossfire" playing as its level music track, and it gets me a little pumped up everytime....you know, until I fault and rage like an arsehole.

Back in college I listened to the Braveheart soundtrack quite a lot, and I've always been a sucker for the Star Wars soundtracks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod