Community Choice Game of the Year Showdown!

Dark Souls.

The best part about L.A. Noire was the facial animation technology, the best part about Dark Souls is everything.

I just received my copy of Dark Souls Collectors Edition, so I officially want this game to win!

OH and LA Noire. I just can't get over how awesome that facial technology is compared to the broken controller Dark Souls gave me

Cole Phelps note book said:
While I was hesitant to believe her at first, I had no choice to believe the story as told by the grieving widow after our visit to the coroner.

The wife of the victim told me that her husband suffered from a heart attack due to extreme stress levels, following an all night play through of a game called Dark Souls.
While my first suspicion was that the wife poisoned her husband after much neglect, the coroner seemed to back up her report. There was no indication of foul play, just a deadly mixture of high levels of caffeine, adrenaline and stress. The silent witness of a controller embedded within the television set was all that was left of this deadly gaming session.
'Dark Souls'... I could not help but wonder if the title was indicative for the game, or its creator.

HOMICIDE SQUAD FILE "THE SOULLESS NIGHT"
CASE CLOSED
RANK *****

L.A. Noire

Ashalar said:
Cole Phelps note book said:
While I was hesitant to believe her at first, I had no choice to believe the story as told by the grieving widow after our visit to the coroner.

The wife of the victim told me that her husband suffered from a heart attack due to extreme stress levels, following an all night play through of a game called Dark Souls.
While my first suspicion was that the wife poisoned her husband after much neglect, the coroner seemed to back up her report. There was no indication of foul play, just a deadly mixture of high levels of caffeine, adrenaline and stress. The silent witness of a controller embedded within the television set was all that was left of this deadly gaming session.
'Dark Souls'... I could not help but wonder if the title was indicative for the game, or its creator.

HOMICIDE SQUAD FILE "THE SOULLESS NIGHT"
CASE CLOSED
RANK *****

L.A. Noire

That is clever, that is funny. That deserves a nomination. TPS.

Final Semi-Final Round!

portal2-logo.jpg

Portal 2

VS

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim.jpg

Hardest one yet for me... I have to go for Skyrim though I think. I think I enjoyed them both immensely just Skyrim is much bigger so I've played it more and I think that's why my vote goes to Skyrim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle