Community Choice Game of the Year Showdown!

They both suck.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HEARD ME!

WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? WHAT?! BRING IT! YOU GOT NOTHIN'!

Seriously, though, Portal 2. Because at least it didn't stretch itself way too thin.

Though Skyrim will win it all, since this is a popularity contest and it is the most popular. With idiots. WHAT!? YOU HEARD ME! You ain't gonna say SHIT because you know I'm RIGHT!

Portal 2. I own both games for my PS3, and one of them hasn't crashed my system multiple times nor made me worry about corrupted save files. Guess which one that is.

Skyrim. It would be fun to vote for something different instead of letting Skyrim walk away with this, but portal 2 isn't the game to stop it. Not even close.

Portal 2 was a great game with great writing and fun game play, but it was also painfully short. I've spent more time playing a single session of Skyrim than it took me to finish all of Portal 2.

I'm going to have to go with Skyrim.

Longo_2_guns said:
They both suck.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HEARD ME!

WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? WHAT?! BRING IT! YOU GOT NOTHIN'!

Seriously, though, Portal 2. Because at least it didn't stretch itself way too thin.

Though Skyrim will win it all, since this is a popularity contest and it is the most popular. With idiots. WHAT!? YOU HEARD ME! You ain't gonna say SHIT because you know I'm RIGHT!

Longo did you forget to take your meds again? :roll:

Skyrim.

Skyrim my good people.

although having never played a Portal game I feel a tad dirty voting for it. But, well, Skyrim is fucking epic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod