Comic Showdown Champions - Batman and The X-Men!!

Gah, why did you put Rick up against Superman!!?? That's a really odd pic of Rick by the way :p

Doc Oc
Raphael
Rick
Psylocke

Wolverine and Spider-Man
Sentinels of Magic.

Doc
Raph
Superman
Kick-Ass

Wolverine and Spiderman
The Royal Flush Gang

psst. Your pic of Raph is actually Leo. It's fanart, but it's based on the original TMNT who all wore red bandana's. The only way to know who's who is to go by their weapons...the file name of the pic also confirms it...but it is a cool pic.

sorry used. i just plugged them all into a randomizer and this is how they came out.

and rekkie, shhhh! you're not supposed to notice that! :oops: i thought the pic was cool and the bandana was red, so i went with it.

ok, do to conflicts with work scheduling, the next few may be posted early. starting.....now.

Dr. Octopus crushes Evil Ernie 12 to 1
Deadpool out-wisecracks Raphael 7 to 6
Superman rolls Rick 10 to 3
Psylocke kicks the ass of Kick-Ass 9 to 4

Wolverine and Spiderman defeat the Justice Society of America 10 to 3
Sentinels of Magic banish The Royal Flush Gang 8 to 5

match 6!

Storm
250px-Uxm449.jpg

vs

Emma Frost
300px-Emma_Frost_007.jpg

Colossus
colossus.jpg

vs

Flash
FlashFastestManAliveCv1.jpg

The Joker
joker.jpg

vs

Iron fist
27950-iron-fist_400.jpg

Magneto
440px-MagnetoApocalypse442.jpg

vs

Spiderman
Spiderman568.jpg

New Fantastic Four
1991mu2newfantasticfournx3.jpg

vs

zombie fantastic four
475storyimage_thumb_new0207144_full.jpg

Wolverine and Deadpool
deadpool.jpg

vs

Batman, Robin and Batgirl
BatmanFamily02.jpg

Emma Frost
Flash
The Joker
Spiderman

Zombie Fantastic Four
Batman, Robin, Batgirl

Storm
Colossus
Joker
Magneto

New Fantastic Four
Wolverine and Deadpool

Man...The new Emma Frost is hot as hell..But Storm is fucking Storm. Total badass sistah.

Emma Frost - Her mutant ability is to have clothing stay on her boobs. Wait, that isn't such a great power.

Flash - Flash is uber hax.

Iron Fist - Fuck you. Iron Fist was one of my picks, but for fucks sake, you put him against Joker when most people on this forum would exhume Ledger to blow him? Whatever, I'll probably be the only one to vote for him, but so be it.

Magneto - Another weird match up. Granted Spidey did beat him when he had the infinity gem, but Magneto is one of the best villains of all time.

New Fantastic Four - I'm not a fan of Marvel Zombies, and I like all the members of this team.

Wolverine & Deadpool - Immortals? Yes please.

Trippysmurf said:
Iron Fist - f*** you. Iron Fist was one of my picks, but for fucks sake, you put him against Joker when most people on this forum would exhume Ledger to blow him? .

Really? This is about the screen version of the Joker? Oh. I thought we were voting for their comic book counterpart :p.

Haha understandable.

I should admit, Ledger's Joker influenced me in my descision only by showing me that he was a dark character, but I know he was in Frank Miller's comics as well. If it wasn't for Ledger's performance I really wouldn't have known that as I wouldn't have looked into Miller's work on the Batman franchise. So I didn't base my vote off of Ledger, but rather Miller.

Emma Frost-BOOM! Mind control, lightning bolt, done

Colossus-The Flash just cant dent him

The Joker-Nothing matches the Joker... He raped Batgirl!

Magento- Sadly, Spiderman would have no chance, and dont get me wrong, Spiderman is one of my favorite heroes. But everything he needs to get around well is metal, and unless its the Marvel power Spiderman, and the weakened Magneto... -sigh

Zombie fantastic four-ZOMBIES, one hit, its over

Batman, Robin, and Batgirl- Itd be even more of a sure win if Nightwing was included

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle