Comic Showdown Champions - Batman and The X-Men!!

ive been reading the 8-bit theater archives and came across this which seemed to fit with the showdown:

050827.png

Ironman blasts Lobo 6 to 3
Hellboy beats The Captain 7 to 2
Gambit blows away Sabertooth 7 to 2
Galactus is victorius against Mysterio and Green Arrow with 6 to 3 to 0

Round 2 will start shortly.

Round 2, begin!

i understand some of these may be a little to small to read the text well, but if i have more time later, i may enlarge them.

V
V4VendettaIdea2.jpg

vs

Colossus
mimicbeatwolvie.jpg

The Tick
tick1bored.jpg

vs

Doctor Strange
Doctor%20Strange%20Steve%20Ditko.jpg

Storm
Storm_04.jpg

vs

Sandman
sandman2.jpg

Daredevil
BatmanDaredevil.jpg

vs

Venom
venom_2.jpg

zombie fantastic four
Zom10.jpg

vs

Venom and Carnage
400px-Venom_carnage01.jpg

TMNT
croped.jpg

vs

The Avengers
1-1.jpg

Colossus
Doc Strange- Toughest decision I've had to make so far. The Tick is nigh invulnerable but the Doc is way more of a personal favorite.
Storm- The sandman is vulnerable to water she could just wash him into a hurricane and tear him apart.
Venom

Zombie FF
TMNT

First off, that isn't Colossus, it's an image of Mimic from Exiles, Issue 3

Colossus - V lived in a world like our own. Taking out a soft, fleshy human is simple. Taking out a mutant with metal skin, not so much?

Tick - Agreed on the toughness factor Blake, as I love both characters. Dr. Strange has demons; The Tick has a capybara named Speak; Dr. Strange has been to Hell and back; The Tick has been through the ends New Jersey and back. Dr. Strange would probably get his butt kicked by Galactus; The Tick was chosen as the janitor of Omnipotus.

Storm - She could blow him into the next state. Wait a sec...

Venom - I'm pretty sure these two have fought before. And I'm pretty sure Venom kicked ass.

Venom & Carnage - While I'm not a fanboy, in the battle of the brain eaters, I go with the team I can actually stand.

Avengers - The earths mightiest heroes vs a bunch of turtles. Do I really need to name the individual avengers who could defeat the TMNT by themselves?

Colossus-V uses fear and metal objects. Colossus uses his metal skin and strength.
Tick-Child hood favorite, i watched the cartoon when i was little :D
Sandman -Sandstorms into her, he blows her up from the inside.
Venom -Blindness and no fear fighting the all seeing and consuming and powerful one of the most bad ass comic book characters ever made

Venom and Carnage - Um, they cant be zombified...Their only threat would be the human torch, but ohwell
Avengers - Um, Thor? I hear he loves turtle soup

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle