Comic-con 2012

Noritama

Rookie
It's about two weeks away, I can't shut up about it apprently.

But I'm wondering since many people can't go what are you guys interested in seeing?
As for the gaming world The site shows there will be something new for RE6. No idea what it is. *More is being previewed each day*

As for Comics or rather movies. I'm hearing Marvels theme will be Iron Man 3. Usually in the middle of comic-con they have a giant set showcasing the new Marvel movie they are focusing on.

Ie. They had Starks Lab with a bunch of Ironman prototypes for Iron Man 2. Shield Office for Avengers. Odins Throne for Thor.

Tell me what are you interested in? I'll be sure to look for it and post it online if need be.

spartan317 said:
Firefly panel
Yeah the anniversary panel is going to happen my girlfriend is probably going to camp out. I'll see what I can do about recording it or giving you information.

G4 is going to broadcast it live so ill be watching it. Every year comicon happens I wonder what costume I would've made for myself and so far it's been spike Spiegel, Vincent from ff7, and that guy from trigun. Ahhh well, someday :)

Mod-Chip said:
G4 is going to broadcast it live so ill be watching it. Every year comicon happens I wonder what costume I would've made for myself and so far it's been spike Spiegel, Vincent from ff7, and that guy from trigun. Ahhh well, someday :)
I wonder who is going to host it since I heard a few people left already. I don't cosplay as much because If I do it I want to loook perfect and I don't think I fit anyone. <.<

My only interest in comicon is cuddling up with a big tube of hand moisturizer and looking at the female cosplayers pictures

Speaking of which, I need to make a better cosplay before I go to another con.

I was thinking Geralt of Rivia. Wouldn't be too hard to do.

Game of thrones will be impossible to attend it's in the doom hall. Hall H is a disaster zone where people go to be sad. :(

You have to stand outside in the heat and thats where the "Crazy" fans go because they camp out on monday for a panel that happens on Saturday ie. Dr. Who.

I've never been able to get a seat in Hall H because well I have better things to attend.

So far on Thursday I'm going to this Star Trek panel and something else. I think Resident Evil 6. I'll try to record it, if they don't let me I'll give you guy cliff notes on the panel. Another thing I'll showcase each game that is begin demoed and the swag they are giving out. If it's grand like it usually is I'll probably just give them away since I'll get extra.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133